Battle of the Bays - The Bus Stopover ::UPDATE::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool mate but what i'm saying is, if you do go there will be space for you in the line up 8) no danger in adding another super cool narrowed slammer with plenty of charm!

Just booked my ticket, are crossovers allowed on the EB side of this :?:

I plan to be there, may not be until Sat morning though????

I have the club banners so I will put those in my bus now just in case I forget.

And Frank........what is wrong with white westies???? Mine has many tones of white :lol:

hailfrank said:
nothing wrong with a magnolia westy mate, is it lowered and narrowed by chance? :lol:

There is a reason why there are so many, slammed, narrowed white westy's "cause they is Lush Man!".

Only a couple more days to go really looking forward to this :D . Got Friday off work so plenty of time to get the van looking it's best ready for Saturday.

Getting excited about this too. First show ever!
Looking forward to meeting all the other early bayers 8) and mabybe some late types :msn4:

Unfortunately I haven't got Friday off so will have a messy van & won't be there til Saturday morning. Someone save me a spot.

saturday morning for me also, i'll still have fat in my frying pans from breakfast, sand everywhere from skegvegas and empty rattle cans and beers cans :lol: its used and abused, no show winner thats for sure, but i did get carried away and polished it today :msn4: tbh can't really tell :lol:

I am out of the line-up. Unless Golf's are aloud.

Surprise surprise my engine is still not ready......yet another excuse! Im getting the serious arse with it.

faux said:
hailfrank said:
nothing wrong with a magnolia westy mate, is it lowered and narrowed by chance? :lol:

There is a reason why there are so many, slammed, narrowed white westy's "cause they is Lush Man!".

"innit though"

Have a good one guys and may the best vans win!

'C'mon you earlies!' :mrgreen:

Latest posts