Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2013 little update 16-7

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anytime Thursday Bud

Right just got back from the Castle Grass Cut Woop Happy days #

'@ 12noon today we had 5 Tickets Left

So after a 3hour Meeting we Now have a Extra Field works out to be 300 Tickets

Not long now the show is busier and Busier this Year we have almost sold Out with 150 Tickets left

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS AS WE DONT WANT TO TURN ANYONE AWAY ON THE GATE, IF WE HAVNT SOLD OUT BY THURSDAY EVENING WE WILL HAVE A LIMITED TICKETS FORSALE ON THE GATE ONCE SOLD THERE SOLD AND GATES WILL CLOSE FOR WEEKEND CAMPING,REF DAY VISTORS WE HAVE 800 PARKING SPACES SO LOTS OF ROOM DAY PASS IS FROM 9AM TO 6PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

Should be arriving lunchtime on Thurs mate - if thats ok??

Really looking forward to this one - gonna be awesome if the weather stays warm 8)

StuF said:
Should be arriving lunchtime on Thurs mate - if thats ok??

Really looking forward to this one - gonna be awesome if the weather stays warm 8)

Yes fella that Good with me ;) and hope its Warm too :mrgreen:

Well the Weather looking HOT HOT HOT :D :D :D Only a few days to Go Guys Woop Woop :mrgreen: DON'T FORGET THAT SUN CREAM

Over 100+ traders booked up ;)

Dave heading off thur but might not get there till 10 pm ish, this ok ??

just printed me tickets off for saturday but it does not look like a barcode to me :?

I'm planning to be there for 9am as a Day Visitor on Sunday to be able to lob SuperDry in the Rust n Prime area.

If I don't get there in time is there an Early Bay line up?

Latest posts