Battle of the Bays - The Bus Stopover ::UPDATE::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graham L said:
Pete, I could always tow all the buses from the unit behind me if it would help the cause although some of them are not quite 'road ready' :lol: :lol:
Now there's a thought! Have not seen any rulebook, am taking it that it is purely the number of vehicles in the line-up. Road legal or not, if they are there... :D
Anyone get hold of a multi vehicle transporter????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ladies i present to you the criteria

the winning side will be judged on....

variety and effort of display of vehicles

if that makes sence, that way if one side only has 10 and the other 20 it's still fair. we are asking one of the show organisers to decide a winner so it shouldn't become a fix (unless you win and we'll ask for a recount etc)

i have ordered some stickers, same as design on cool box and will be available at the show to only those in display (£1 each)

prosign have also said that they will supply a new trophy next year so whoever wins it this year keeps it!

as for camping. we will be in the 'club camping' field (please feel free to say we're not a club or we're a pretend club) so if you want to join us will be a good crack.

:mrgreen:

hailfrank said:
variety and effort of display of vehicles

What does 'effort of display' mean? Are we meant to arrange the buses in some sort of pyramid or something?

As for 'variety' good job EB have still got a few stock heighters, herr hermm, knew our day would come one day :| :oops: :oops:

variety means not all lowered magnolia westfailers, so would be good to see on both sides, ratty, restored , unique or used and loved buses
effort, who knows but it sounds good :)

What's the deal with the camping? I don't belong to any group and its the first show I've been to...
Going to be Nigel no mates. :(

Will you be my friends if I share my beers? :lol:

hailfrank said:
variety means not all lowered magnolia westfailers, so would be good to see on both sides, ratty, restored , unique or used and loved buses
effort, who knows but it sounds good :)

do photo's count ? i could have about every variety of steel wheels going :lol:

toastiemaker said:
What's the deal with the camping? I don't belong to any group and its the first show I've been to...
Going to be Nigel no mates. :(

Will you be my friends if I share my beers? :lol:

i'm not in any clubs and only owned my bus just over a year, been to quite a few shows and have never camped with anyone or clubs, just started chatting to foke off this forumn (feel really weird at first talking to strangers and introducing yourself as your user name ......... errrm hi im dubscum :? :lol: ) but can now say i have a good hand full of mates, i can walk upto at shows and have a chat, laugh, beer with :D are you on facebook there's a few of us off here on there sharing banter.

il probably be there on me todd on friday.are most people doing there own thing ? are we having a little earlybay corner for us loners? :lol: are the banners still kicking around?

cant wait...footys on on friday night aswell.

it's up to you guys but he offers here.

thelatebay.com are camping together in club area, you don't need to pre book so just ask when you get there. more than welcome to join us.

Should be the same crowd camping together as last year Strongy, your more than welcome to come and burn some paper plates again :lol:

hailfrank said:
as for camping. we will be in the 'club camping' field (please feel free to say we're not a club or we're a pretend club) so if you want to join us will be a good crack.

:mrgreen:

we are in the only club listing that counts ;)

check us out <show all> about half way down.

http://www.abvwc.co.uk/#/club-directory/4531376594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

funny i dont see thelatebay in there? :eek:

great work on getting the trophy sorted with prosign. I guess your gonna be really pissed when we walk away with it after all your effort :lol:

karlehsp said:
your more than welcome to come and burn some paper plates again :lol:

it was cold :lol:

ive got a little wood burner now,so if it gets cold we will be ok.not sure paper plates were ever going to keep us warm :roll:

Johnny said:
we are in the only club listing that counts ;)

check us out <show all> about half way down.

http://www.abvwc.co.uk/#/club-directory/4531376594" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

funny i dont see thelatebay in there? :eek:

that's handy as was trying to get info from them, you have pm

Pete B said:
71dormy said:
think i might join you guys, ok to be in line up if pay on the gate?...

Absolutely, and get everyone you know who has an EB to join in too. Everyone else you know who doesn't own an EB, get them to buy one and bring it along at the weekend. Looks like the 'Late' mob are coming...er....mob handed!!! :lol: :lol:

Hailfrank, good to meet you fella, cracking trophy you came up with, top man. 8)

Slammed said:
Can we just turn up for this or do we have to book a place? 8)

ollitron: it on!

p.s. loving you sig btw 8)

I'm not saying I'll definitely go, but my missus is away for the weekends so I could be up for it.

Latest posts