Battle of the Bays - The Bus Stopover ::UPDATE::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

if pre-booked it's £15 for a weekend ticket and can arrive friday, normally £25 on gate and can only arrive saturday

our Sisters over on thelatebay.com have 20 vans lined up already.

if you need more information give hailfrank a shout, im not sure who is organising the earlybay lineup (possibly clem/Araon?) ill find out and update.

click the banner for more information.

Erm yeah slight confession to make Its looking more like me in the late.... :shock:

though obviously rooting for you guys

My ticket should be on its way to me.
Probably the easiest ticket purchase ever, used the link above to get on the site then clicked on 'tickets' then 'Paypal' and Bob's your uncle!
Nice show this, though I will be having to leave late morning on the Sunday. Fathers Day and all that....

hailfrank said:
mick, your bus isn't a shade of magnolia will they let you in the line up?

:lol:

Magnolia it ain't, but it's defo the cool side of 1972 bud ;)

Booked my ticket on the 25th, Paypal account says they have been payed but no ticket in sight so far.
Anyone else still waiting or got theirs? Not complaining, but that is nearly 2 weeks.

I booked my ticket ages ago - hopefully it will arrive soon! If there's space in the earlybay line up, I'd like to be part of it.
Cheers Dave E

Pete B said:
Booked my ticket on the 25th, Paypal account says they have been payed but no ticket in sight so far.
Anyone else still waiting or got theirs? Not complaining, but that is nearly 2 weeks.

payed for mine on the 27th same deal. Not worried i print off my paypal transaction and take it with friday if i don't receive them, but i'm sure i will :D

Does anyone know what time things might kick off on the Saturday?
I'll have to hit the road early, very early Saturday morning so that I can join in.

was going to say 10 - 4ish

that seemed to work at elemental and gives people time to get there sat morning or wake from friday night.

Just booked my tickets today so i'm up for doing the line up, nice and local this one really looking forward to it. :D

Latest posts