Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2013 little update 16-7

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for info for guys & gals who haven't been before Caldicot before has everything you need if you forget anything to list a few Chinese, New garden just down the road on the left walking from the castle. Waitrose in town. News agents, chippy, Indian (Knight of Bengal), just on the left past Waistrose opposite petrol garage. Banks... HSBC, Lloyds, Barclays each have cash points. Post office, 2 pharmacy's. There is a factory shop very similar to The Range if you forget utensils flip flops, kitchen sink etc...there is a skate park over by the leisure centre free to use.
Hope you enjoy it, hope to put some faces to names....leaving the dog at home for the hot periods but will be around all weekend.... Ben

Just for info for guys & gals who haven't been before Caldicot before has everything you need if you forget anything to list a few Chinese, New garden just down the road on the left walking from the castle. Waitrose in town. News agents, chippy, Indian (Knight of Bengal), just on the left past Waistrose opposite petrol garage. Banks... HSBC, Lloyds, Barclays each have cash points. Post office, 2 pharmacy's. There is a factory shop very similar to The Range if you forget utensils flip flops, kitchen sink etc...there is a skate park over by the leisure centre free to use.
Hope you enjoy it, hope to put some faces to names....leaving the dog at home for the hot periods but will be around all weekend.... Ben

sparkywig said:
faux said:
Don't forget the Earlybay line up on Saturday. Please support us if you are using the Earlybay camping.

Jon

Or confusing it with the show and shine, "the show and tell" as my mrs genuinely called it last year! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

See you all there!

Gary.

Important announcement by the Dubs at the Castle Team.

Weekend Camping tickets WILL NOT be available to purchase on the gate. The ONLY exception to this will be for people who are coming along in the same vehicle & need to buy additional passes. Day Visitor tickets can be bought on the gate Saturday & Sunday, £10 per adult which admits you to the Show between 9am-6pm

I am guessing there will be showers and plenty of toilets on site?

Never been before and havent seen any information listed on the website

Leaving in the morning - cant wait 8)

looking like i'll be getting there about 10 ish need to be gone by 2.30 3 the latest. :?
can i get in the early bay line up or is it general parking only for me :( :roll:

regards.

sharky.

creationblue said:

Weekend Camping tickets WILL NOT be available to purchase on the gate. The ONLY exception to this will be for people who are coming along in the same vehicle & need to buy additional passes. Day Visitor tickets can be bought on the gate Saturday & Sunday, £10 per adult which admits you to the Show between 9am-6pm

After is,sit's post yesterday saying "no tickets available on gate" I got 2 Sunday tickets off the website. This has cost me 23 quid. Just wandering why I have paid 3 quid more? I know how great the show is as I have been many times before, and yes it's only 3 quid, but Little things like this bug me some times! (Sorry to sound like a moaner)

Fortunate Son said:
creationblue said:

After is,sit's post yesterday saying "no tickets available on gate" I got 2 Sunday tickets off the website. This has cost me 23 quid. Just wandering why I have paid 3 quid more? I know how great the show is as I have been many times before, and yes it's only 3 quid, but Little things like this bug me some times! (Sorry to sound like a moaner)

is said:
Not long now the show is busier and Busier this Year we have almost sold Out with 150 Tickets left

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS AS WE DONT WANT TO TURN ANYONE AWAY ON THE GATE, IF WE HAVNT SOLD OUT BY THURSDAY EVENING WE WILL HAVE A LIMITED TICKETS FORSALE ON THE GATE ONCE SOLD THERE SOLD AND GATES WILL CLOSE FOR WEEKEND CAMPING,REF DAY VISTORS WE HAVE 800 PARKING SPACES SO LOTS OF ROOM DAY PASS IS FROM 9AM TO 6PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

I read this as camping tickets not available on the gate, but day passes will be.

IT`S TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!

Can`t wait, just can`t wait. This is my favourite show of the year, and this year,,,,,,,,, WITH SUNSHINE Wooo Hoooooo

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Did I mention,,,,,,,,,, Can`t wait :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Hope youve got a bigger cooler this year Oz :mrgreen:

See u there 8)

Getting busy down their already, got my bands ready for a hot VW weekend....a few setting up in the EB camp. Probably see some of you round the castle over the weekend. Ben

mr scoops said:
I'm planning to be there for 9am as a Day Visitor on Sunday to be able to lob SuperDry in the Rust n Prime area.

If I don't get there in time is there an Early Bay line up?

:?: :?: :?: :?:

mr scoops said:
mr scoops said:
I'm planning to be there for 9am as a Day Visitor on Sunday to be able to lob SuperDry in the Rust n Prime area.

If I don't get there in time is there an Early Bay line up?

:?: :?: :?: :?:

thats today

Great weekend so far..... Here's a taster from EB line up

udura3uv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Gutted to say I was unable to make it all this weekend.

I've been putting off a load of work in the garden for ages and my father-in-law rocked up and said, "Right, lets do it", so I've spent 2 back breaking days digging footings, building a base, assembling a summerhouse, moving sleepers, moving mud etc etc etc

I'm frigging knackered!

Latest posts