Battle of the Bays - The Bus Stopover ::UPDATE::

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just booked this as well, I see on the website it says camping may not be available if you just turn up, you have been warned :mrgreen:

Tickets booked. Put us down for the line up.

Affraid we're not Magnolia though, more a Farrow and Ball French Grey :D

Whats the score with this one guys. Can only get down sat morning. Can i still get in line up (need to get our numbers up?)
and what about camping will there be a designated EB area or will it be sort yourself. Ta Mark

hailfrank said:
warwick71 said:
Affraid we're not Magnolia though, more a Farrow and Ball French Grey :D

french grey? is that not magnolia with a dash of a sensible colour so as not to stray too far from safety? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You could be right ;)

I have been speaking to Clem and going to speak with Hailfrank to get all the details. From checking back through the thread this is the lineup list so far;

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71

Matt

I thunk you missed Mark (buxtonbug) off the list

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71
buxtonbug

Wheres the rest of the east coast contingent, Matt & Lisa/Grazy/Ollie/Ooro/Westy Richardson/Tin Tin Tin etc, come on its not that far :lol: :lol:

Im afraid I'll have to miss this one now :( It comes on the back of a couple of localish shows, Stonor and Bristol, and is the only weekend between those and Glastonbury.

Thanks to Matt who is now leading on the Early Bay line up co-ordination. :mrgreen:

lloks like i might be moving that weekend :( i have also so bought tickets, toying with the idea of letting someone take my bus for the weekend, don't want them lates beating us

Graham L said:
Wheres the rest of the east coast contingent, Matt & Lisa/Grazy/Ollie/Ooro/Westy Richardson/Tin Tin Tin etc, come on its not that far :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: We will be there Graham....I booked the tickets a couple of weeks ago but have been a little slack :oops:

Also I think we will be showing the 'Late Bay' crowd that not all 'Early Bays' are magnolia westys from looking down this list :D

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71
buxtonbug
Matt Maz

See you all there.....As it's not that far from Norfolk/Suffolk does it not mean that you should all be attending Alive & Dubbin in Ipswich ;)

hailfrank said:
mick, your bus isn't a shade of magnolia will they let you in the line up? :lol:

It's not obligatory, but is prefered. Unless it's a westy when white is mandatory!! And for the record, mine is not magnolia but a 'bespoke' shade of light brown similar ish to Savannah beige..... Previous owners choice (30 plus yrs ago by the look..) not mine :D

Got home Sunday after 2 weeks away (working) to find my pass amongst the mountain of post, thank you !! :D

Pete B
Faux
Dubscum
Micko68
Dave 68
Toastiemaker
Karlehsp
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
Simpsop
Graham L
Warwick 71
buxtonbug
Matt Maz
Ant + Em

Looks like the latebay have about 30 bus's so far........It's all about quality not quantity!! :lol:

Graham L said:

If I can get my bus fixed this week(end) I'll try and get up for the Saturday... :msn4:

What I love most about this is that Latebay.com have had a practice line up :lol: :lol: :lol: Ah bless.

Amateurs :mrgreen:

I'll be down for this in my non-magnolia westy
looks like it should be a giggle showing up them
modern lookin crates!!
andymac...

Latest posts