Dubsatthecastle 19th-20th-21st July 2013 little update 16-7

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
Right guys had a problem with or website
long story anyway we have Moved to
http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right there is NOW NO TICKETS FORSALE ON THE GATE , BUT YOU CAN STILL BUY THEM ONLINE INTILL WE SELL OUT SO BE QUICK

Thanks Dave

Right Guys Tickets have been on sale for some Time Now ,,, and selling really Well 8) So just to give you the heads up ;) Dubsathecastle is 19th-20th-21st July 2013 Hope to see you guys there next year
http://www.Dubsatthecastle.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Address
Caldicot Castle,
Monmouthshire,
NP26 4HU
Southwales

And again this year Dubs is a prebook show only once we sold out we sold out.....
I will give you Earlybay boys the same VIP Camping Plot ;)

Dubsathecastle is a Family Run show for familys to come enjoy the V Dub Vibe just come a Chillout
prices below
Online Event Ticket Sales
Dubs at the Castle 2013 at Caldicot Castle
Gate will Open 9am Friday Morning ,,,, But i will be letting any Earlybay forum Members the option to come stay a Day Early ;) @ No Extra charge ;)

3 Day event ticket including camping for one person "Van / Car and Tent" Access to the 3 days event including camping ( van/car and tent only) Children under 16 go free
£23.00 Per Adult

3 Day event ticket including camping for one person "Car/Van with Caravan / motorhome" Access to the 3 days event including camping ( van/car with Caravan ) Children under 16 go free
Price £28.00 Per Adult

Day Tickets
Saturday Day Ticket Access to the event on staurday Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Sunday Day Ticket Access to the event on Sunday Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Dubs at the Castle VW show event Caldicot castle, Monmouthshire.

A family 3 day camping event with lots to do including, Trade stands, Children's entertainment, Live bands, Competitions, Discos, Show and Shine, Club Camping, Auctions, Trophy winners, and much more.

.....PLEASE NOTE........ Only one caravan ticket is needed for the owner of the vehicle / Caravan, anyone attending with the owner can purchase the tent ticket.

Ref trade or Auto jumble give me a Shout
Dave 07817971589

Right After a Few Emails Asking what Theme where doing this Year We have Gone With
So Saturday Night is Mexican 8)

Mexican

Will there be an earlybay list appearing? I really want to do this show next year and not sure when to get tickets? :oops:

Not to worry - just ordered 2x club camping tickets via your website!!

Might also be taking you up on the offer of turning up early for an extra day!

Awesome price compared to some other shows I have been to that take place on the same weekend!

T2 Brinky said:
will be there for the full wknd , some one start a list going

I have started one 8) 8) 8)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=46135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Friday Bump , Rite had Meeting down the castle today and there have now Given us the Castle now for the full weekend so that means its free to go In ;) And we can use the inner Grounds to have a Earlybay Display on the Saturday inside :D

is said:
Friday Bump , Rite had Meeting down the castle today and there have now Given us the Castle now for the full weekend so that means its free to go In ;) And we can use the inner Grounds to have a Earlybay Display on the Saturday inside :D

8)

Better get mine "finished" then...

is said:

Quality Dave!

is said:

This show just keeps getting better!

Great - better get all them roofs scrubbed up for the pics from the top 8)
Anyone else think its about time we had some magazine coverage about this epic show, i keep checking the mags all year but nowt :shock:

simo said:
Anyone else think its about time we had some magazine coverage about this epic show, i keep checking the mags all year but nowt :shock:

We have been in Volksworld

Ricky always puts a page in Bud ;)

is said:
simo said:

We have been in Volksworld

Ricky always puts a page in Bud ;)

Typical - missed that then, i religiously check the bus mags but only pick up volksworld now and then :roll:

Latest posts