Fire suppression anyone interested....UPDATE 03/12/07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Iam too late for this time round, but would like get my name down for the next lot. Would also like to check fitting options, I have a 1970 bay, with a leisure battery on the LH/nearside. otherwise pretty standard. Which do you think would be easiest to fit, Horizontal vertical or engine bay roof? cheers.

Personally I'm fitting the roof mount for the same reason the leisure batt is going into the LH space....

Orders gone in guys

just waiting on being invoiced and will get back to you with the final price.

Should be within a couple of quid of my estimate assuming my math was good.

If anyones wanting one get to me asap it shouldnt be a prob to add a couple of extras.

Right Guys and gals get yer money ready its gone in had another order lastminute as well totalling 17 kits.....
I'll pm you all individually tomorrow night as I'm about to go out and get very very drunk...

I'll give you two prices one for cheque and another for paypal......i'll also give you my phone number to call if needs be....

Cheers for your help in this one and speak to you soon...... :wink:

right guys you have PMs' get your cash in quick as possible also can you all provide details as to where you are etc.......

Oh and double check the list all in red is what was submitted for the costing cheers

Araon

bugger !! just read this thread and realised what i have missed out on. if any go unclaimed i'd be interested in a roof mount foam filled, or failing that i would be well happy if you could add me to your list for next time
thanks alot
Chris

I'll put you on the next list....

hopefully it will be another order of 15+ again maybe this side of xmas depending on interest...

Come on guys and gals still waiting on monies.... :) dont want to get a bill here that I dont have the funds to pay for.... :shock:

Cheers for all your work on this Araon - PM received, will transfer funds asap and confirm they have gone.....

Chris said:
if any go unclaimed i'd be interested in a roof mount foam filled, or failing that i would be well happy if you could add me to your list for next time
Likewise, I did pm you but guess i was too late, anyway definately want one next time, have a paypal account so no probs getting you the funds

im also interested but it will be a while yet for me, probably until we move house and the market is shot to shit at the moment.

I will ask in my local club too see if i can drum up enough interest to get enough for a discount again.

Just a reminder to get yer money to me .........

1 Araon Roof mount AFFF full length chafegard
2 Slammedkustom Roof mount AFFF
3 giraffeinbath 1x Roof mount AFFF 1x LH vert + red discharge LED + Chafegaurd
4 Swartie (def keen on one of these) LH lvertical AFFF full length chafegard
5 Sprouty LH vertical Dry powder
6 Fraggle Roof mount AFFF
7 Angus Roof mount Dry powder
8 Wannabay LH Vertical AFFF with full length Chafegard
9 Rog LH vertical AFFF
10 AGC LH vert AFFF + Chafegaurd
11 Bayview Roof mount AFFF
12 EarlyBay LH Vertical AFFF
13 8ballbug LH Vertical AFFF
14 Clem x2 LH horizontal AFFF
15 VWaircooled LH Vertical Dry powder
lastminute order Rob Collins 1x horizontal dry powder with chafegaurd.

If you need to cancel speak now and forever hold your peace :D

Aaron,

1 paid for via Paypal.
Cheque in the post for t'other

Cheers

Come on peeps were all waiting on yous.....I will need to make a decision soon wether to ditch a number of you and place this order so please help....

I can probably count on now not having the order fulfilled for the Northants meet unless you get a move on Firtec are holding units to one side but that may change as orders come that they need to fulfill dropping ours back.......

PM or call pleas those people that were still waiting on........

I think its still 6 of you so we will be able to still get the 40% discount....

Latest posts