• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE: Breaking '72 RHD Deluxe (Xover) *PICS*UPDATED*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave105 said:
Hey there, interested in the front beam is it still for sale?
Yes, it's still here - just needs building back up as it's been shotblasted and painted. Only the balljoints to replace then away you go! :D

luke said:
hey, what do the front seats look like?
In goo nick, but will need new covers on eventually (they're home-made ones from previous owner).
Think these might have gone, but will let you know if anything changes. :)

wonderfulsound said:
What colour are the Front Seats...Miles
Hi Miles
The seats are currently a darkish beige - some homemade covers I think from previous owner - not bad, but could do with new covers :)

Hi do you have the rear side brackets for the rear bumper? i have none at the moment and it is just flapping around at the ends. If you have them how much would you want for them? thanks Steve

Big Red said:
Hi do you have the rear side brackets for the rear bumper? i have none at the moment and it is just flapping around at the ends. If you have them how much would you want for them? thanks Steve
Sorry Steve, afraid we don't have any of these.

THE LAST PANZER said:
VWAIRCOOLED said:
It's such a shame about the fire dude,such a bummer that it can't be finished now. :(

Do you have any good window seals for the o/s (drivers side) middle and rear windows? I also need a front interior light and a drivers cab door striker plate please.
Sorry mate, we didn't have any of the seals and the front interior light was badly damaged in the fire. However, I think the striker plate is in a box somewhere so will have a look. If it's there it's yours :)

I picked up a door stiker from a show today dude so don't worry about looking for yours,cheers anyway and all the best.

mangobay said:
Hi
Only a small thing but I am looking for the cap ends that fit onto both ends of the two air vents that stop on the edge of the bulkhead near the doors, for a 72 Crossover RHD. If you had those salvaged i'd be very interested too. Sorry to hear about the bus,
cheers
Hi, found one of these today and it was OK - the other one shouldn't be too far away... when I find it, you still interested? £10 for the pair? :)

Nearly forgot about the deluxe trim...
As I said if you are happy to hold on to if for me for a few weeks I can pay for it now & sort delivery/collection after my holiday.
PM me your preferred payment method - paypal/cheque/etc is fine with me. ;)

Loxy said:
Nearly forgot about the deluxe trim...
As I said if you are happy to hold on to if for me for a few weeks I can pay for it now & sort delivery/collection after my holiday.
PM me your preferred payment method - paypal/cheque/etc is fine with me. ;)
PM sent :D

Now then Panzer, thanks for reserving the clip and floor for me, any chance of some pics of the chassis?
Give me a call or drop me a PM before your ready to cut and i can send some pics of what i need or pop over to help out when i collect. Basically need the front chassis from just behind bulkheads through to front clip. Had a look at my van over the weekend and may be easiest to cut as one peice so cab floor and clip are still attached if possible for when i come to weld it all back in place.
May also take the rear bulkhead peice between the wheel tubs too. :D
Cheers Luke

fluke22 said:
Now then Panzer, thanks for reserving the clip and floor for me, any chance of some pics of the chassis?
Give me a call or drop me a PM before your ready to cut and i can send some pics of what i need or pop over to help out when i collect. Basically need the front chassis from just behind bulkheads through to front clip. Had a look at my van over the weekend and may be easiest to cut as one peice so cab floor and clip are still attached if possible for when i come to weld it all back in place.
May also take the rear bulkhead peice between the wheel tubs too. :D
Cheers Luke

I'll try and get some pics today for you, i'll give you a bell tonight to sort out details, cheers fella.

Latest posts