• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE: Breaking '72 RHD Deluxe (Xover) *PICS*UPDATED*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE LAST PANZER

Reaction score
Following this: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16430" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These are all the parts that escaped the fire and are now available for sale. Rest of photos to follow asap. Keep checking back as this list is updated regularly...

Steering column (doesn't include ignition barrel) - £30
2 sliding sunroof sections - one burnt on skin, one needs work underneath - will make one good one - £50/pair
Complete headlight units (don't match) - £20
Handbrake mechanism - £5
Gearstick - £10 SOLD
Rear quarter panels - £70 each
1600cc starter motor working perfect £35
Fuel tank with working sender £40

Front arches ('72 only) - £70 eachSOLD
3-Aug-09012.jpg

3-Aug-09014.jpg

Deluxe sunroof parts (rails, wires and hard to find track covers) - £220
3-Aug-09026.jpg

Engine tinware (big rear bit) - £40
3-Aug-09028.jpg

Nearside front opening quarter, no rubber but in good condition - £30
Parts018.jpg

Complete dash sections (with uncut stereo aperture) - £50
Parts012.jpg

Parts011.jpg

Rear bumper with '72 only irons - £100 SOLD
Parts001.jpg

Parts005.jpg

Rear cargo door, needs attention to bottom - £20
100_0399.jpg

100_0400.jpg

Three-seater middle seat frame with tilt - £100 (old covers available - we were preparing for new covers)
Three-seater rear seat frame - £50 (old covers available - we were preparing for new covers)
newpics007.jpg

newpics005.jpg

Chassis rails (all in excellent condition) - £ depends what you need
S4022214.jpg

Rear bulkhead - what's it worth?
S4022136.jpg

Front bulkheads - £40 each
3-Aug-09017.jpg

Guttering sections - depends
Window apertures - what they worth?
Slab sides - what they worth?

RHD complete sliding door - £300 SOLD
Nearside complete cab door, needs slight repair to bottom - £90 SOLD
Offside complete cab door, needs slight repair to bottom - £90 SOLD
Rust-free axle, shot-blasted, partly painted and complete - £150 SOLD
1600 gearbox - £100 SOLD
Full set deluxe trim, just needs a good polish (photo shows front bit which apparently differs on 72s) - £150 SOLD
Steering wheel - £50 SOLD
4 x deluxe opening quarters (2 x nearside, 2 x offside) all in excellent condition, only one of the offside ones has no seal - £60 each or £45 for the one with no seal ALL SOLD
2 x deluxe opening quarter seals (both brand new) - £15 each SOLD
1 x 3/4 deluxe window seal in excellent condition - £20 SOLD
Front clip (just needs small patches under the screen completing - panels included) - £100 SOLD
4 x front bulkhead covers - all in excellent condition (the damaged one was replaced) - £20 each SOLD
Seat tubs - £50 each SOLD
Pair front seat frames in good condition - £50 SOLD
Decklid - £40 SOLD
Front bumper with irons - £150 SOLD
Wiper motor (full working order) - £30 SOLD
Gearstick - £10 SOLD

It's such a shame about the fire dude,such a bummer that it can't be finished now. :(

Do you have any good window seals for the o/s (drivers side) middle and rear windows? I also need a front interior light and a drivers cab door striker plate please.

Hello

do you have a near side cab step, including the under side section?

Thanks

Mark

so sorry about the circumstances mate, cant really add to anything thats already been said by all the people on here but if you need an extra pair of hands for any reason just give us a shout.
If you are going to cut up the van, which i hope you dont, but if it is the only option i would be interested in the front chassis rails, front clip, cab floor (pretty much the fron cab section) as I've got a 72' crossover in need of a lot of love. May be able to help me save her as I cant find RHD parts anywhere.
Let me know either way, Cheers Luke.

Hi
Only a small thing but I am looking for the cap ends that fit onto both ends of the two air vents that stop on the edge of the bulkhead near the doors, for a 72 Crossover RHD. If you had those salvaged i'd be very interested too. Sorry to hear about the bus,
cheers

VWAIRCOOLED said:
It's such a shame about the fire dude,such a bummer that it can't be finished now. :(

Do you have any good window seals for the o/s (drivers side) middle and rear windows? I also need a front interior light and a drivers cab door striker plate please.
Sorry mate, we didn't have any of the seals and the front interior light was badly damaged in the fire. However, I think the striker plate is in a box somewhere so will have a look. If it's there it's yours :)

Loxy said:
THE LAST PANZER said:
Full set deluxe trim - £100

What condition is this in & what does it include?
Also is it 72 only trim?
Very interested subject to the above.
Hey Loxy
The trim is in great condition (few small dings here and there but nothing major) - just needs a good polish. :) Included is every piece of the belt trim.
Is it different for a '72 only? :?

fluke22 said:
so sorry about the circumstances mate, cant really add to anything thats already been said by all the people on here but if you need an extra pair of hands for any reason just give us a shout.
If you are going to cut up the van, which i hope you dont, but if it is the only option i would be interested in the front chassis rails, front clip, cab floor (pretty much the fron cab section) as I've got a 72' crossover in need of a lot of love. May be able to help me save her as I cant find RHD parts anywhere.
Let me know either way, Cheers Luke.
Hi Luke

Thanks for offer of help, much appreciated. We are definitely cutting the van up - it's the only way we can make some of our money back to get another van... the roof is knackered so can't be fixed.

If you're wanting more or less the cab section, would you be interested in buying the complete front end of the body (from the B posts forward) - £500? If not, don't worry, we can cut the separate bits off that you need - front chassis rails £100, front clip £100 (needs completing - panels included), cab floor (needs a small patch of welding) £60 :)

The only difference between crossover and early beltline trim is the small front bits at the doors, the crossovers come to a point and the earlier ones are slash cut.
They will fit either bus no prob :?

I know your roof is knackered but I may be interested in the sunroof opening if its rust free, I need to do a few repairs to mine and would be nice to use some original metal
I will try and get a pic of what i mean.

I will definately take the front clip, chassis rails and cab floor. Do the chassis rails need any work or are they solid and ready to weld in to place?
Just let me know when you could have them ready for me to collect and I'll pop over as I'm only at Lincoln.

fluke22 said:
I will definately take the front clip, chassis rails and cab floor. Do the chassis rails need any work or are they solid and ready to weld in to place?
Just let me know when you could have them ready for me to collect and I'll pop over as I'm only at Lincoln.
No worries, the chassis rails are solid so should be OK to weld straight in - will try and get some photos for you this weekend if that would help?
We're looking at hiring the cutting tools w/c 3 August, so hopefully will have them ready after then... if you PM me your number, I'll give you a ring when we're ready so I know how much of them you need. :)

AxlFoley said:
Hello

do you have a near side cab step, including the under side section?

Thanks

Mark
Hi Mark

Is it the complete front arch you need? If so, yes @ £70 - in excellent condition.

Cheers
James :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
The trim is in great condition (few small dings here and there but nothing major) - just needs a good polish. :) Included is every piece of the belt trim.

If the clips to fit it are included then I will take it. only issue then is how to get it here as its probably a bit far to collect. will it post or courier ok if packed up carefully??? maybe a bit of drain pipe or plastic hose for the straight bits? would pay for postage obviously - or are you going to any shows later in the year?

wibbler said:
The only difference between crossover and early beltline trim is the small front bits at the doors, the crossovers come to a point and the earlier ones are slash cut.
Indeed but its nicer to have the correct 72 trim if you have a 72 ;)
Can always look for the different end bits at a later date.

Loxy said:
THE LAST PANZER said:

If the clips to fit it are included then I will take it. only issue then is how to get it here as its probably a bit far to collect. will it post or courier ok if packed up carefully??? maybe a bit of drain pipe or plastic hose for the straight bits? would pay for postage obviously - or are you going to any shows later in the year?

wibbler said:
Indeed but its nicer to have the correct 72 trim if you have a 72 ;)
Can always look for the different end bits at a later date.

We have got some of the clips but some will have been lost in the rubble - we didn't have all of them when we got the bus, but will find what we can. Probably won't make it to any shows now, but will try and sort postage out. Unless anyone from up here could take to a show???

I think it came with it's original trim so it will be for a '72. Will get some pics at the weekend :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
[We have got some of the clips but some will have been lost in the rubble - we didn't have all of them when we got the bus, but will find what we can. Probably won't make it to any shows now, but will try and sort postage out. Unless anyone from up here could take to a show???

I think it came with it's original trim so it will be for a '72. Will get some pics at the weekend :)

Ok pics would be cool, theres no major rush for delivery as I'm off on holiday next week - I am happy to pay now & arrange delivery after my holiday if you dont mind keeping hold of it for now.

Latest posts