Fire suppression anyone interested....UPDATE 03/12/07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no worries just hope you never need to use it, forgot to mention iff the serial nos are wiped theres another under the label if you need to contact firetec.....if theres probs give them a shout and theyll sort it asap...

71Bay - looks like a neat installation you have there.

How often does the bottle of extinguisher need to be replaced - daft question as it probably depends on the size and contents - forget the question :shock:

It doesnt just need to keep the pressure up and if its a powder need to agitate it atleast once a year to break up the powder as a result of vibration induced compaction.

Araon said:
It doesnt just need to keep the pressure up and if its a powder need to agitate it atleast once a year to break up the powder as a result of vibration induced compaction.
What's the difference between agitation and vibration (not a trick question) :?:
Would this mean that the bottle needs to be removed and shaken :?:

Cheers

the regular vibration causes the powder particles to align and compact. And yes to agitate it you need to remove the bottle and shake it up vigorously..

Araon said:
the regular vibration causes the powder particles to align and compact. And yes to agitate it you need to remove the bottle and shake it up vigorously..

Thought as much and just checking!! :D

Will get one of these ones the welding work is done so cheers mate :wink:

G in B my sis will pick up your kits in a week and get them to Swindon ill get her details to you when shes got them..

Rog any ideas on when you will be able to meet up you say your Canary wharf area is that where you work or live? rarely in that neck of the woods in the daylight hours....

Chris I've not forgotten you any chance I can arrange to meet you near the M1 kind of area that way I can drop it and run.

any Kent area peeps Im Snodland today from 3 and there in the van...

Cheers

Araon said:
G in B my sis will pick up your kits in a week and get them to Swindon ill get her details to you when shes got them.

Cheers Araon, I'll watch this space :D

Sorry Clem forgot to include your name in the above my sis is gonna pick them up and get them to Swindon.....Ill let you know when shes got them...

im up at tottenham most days now, but im not desperate for it.
will see about the wheels first as well
C :wink:

Araon said:
Sorry Clem forgot to include your name in the above my sis is gonna pick them up and get them to Swindon.....Ill let you know when shes got them...

Merci :)

Latest posts