• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FIRE SALE: Breaking '72 RHD Deluxe (Xover) *PICS*UPDATED*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apols for not getting back yo you on the dash - I'm a bit short on cash and still thinking about it as better time spent than trying to fix mine though!.

I don't suppose the rear hubs will be ok and for sale? I want to small five the rear on my 68 so I can run SSP fuchs - the front had already been changed to later discs - I'm not sure what bits I need and therefore what the cost will be ? I'm guessing the drums, hubs and the back housing bit that bolts to the springplates?

not in any super rush - next 5-6 weeks?

cheers

D

Hi,
Bad news about the bus, i don't surpose you have got any of the middle seat row seat belt buckles have you.
Thanks Simmo.

Simmo said:
Hi,
Bad news about the bus, i don't surpose you have got any of the middle seat row seat belt buckles have you.
Thanks Simmo.
Sorry, ours didn't come with any rear seatbelts so afraid not.

dubdubz said:
apols for not getting back yo you on the dash - I'm a bit short on cash and still thinking about it as better time spent than trying to fix mine though!.

I don't suppose the rear hubs will be ok and for sale? I want to small five the rear on my 68 so I can run SSP fuchs - the front had already been changed to later discs - I'm not sure what bits I need and therefore what the cost will be ? I'm guessing the drums, hubs and the back housing bit that bolts to the springplates?

cheers

D

Will check everything tommorow and let you know the condition of the rear hubs as i still have them, still have the dash as well ;)

panchocrossover said:
Hi bud I'm not sure of I pm'd ya but have u got a grille and a set of indicaters??

Cheers

brian
Hi, yes we have got the grill but we've only got one indicator bulb housing - £20 for both posted or £15 for just the grill :)

THE LAST PANZER said:
dubdubz said:

cheers

D

Will check everything tommorow and let you know the condition of the rear hubs as i still have them, still have the dash as well ;)

did u manage to check rear bits - looks loke I need the stub axle, the hub [bit with bolts], probably bearings? and all the drum bits - looking to take them even if not in a1 condition as I can mock bits up and see what parts I need to buy new if necessary...

pm me and lets talk cash/timescales/logistics - I'll see my dash hopefully soon when van gets here...then I can decide on the dash unless it's gone?

D

Latest posts