• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*NEW* Group Buy - Firetec fire extinguishers for engine bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys, sorry for the delay in responding I keep losing thread notifications and for some reason notifications are working on other threads but not this one. I've just sent Tim a note to say I intend to close this Group Buy this week and place the order and if so what is the anticipated delivery date.

Once I have his reply I'll be back in touch with you confirming expected delivery dates and payment of money.

Hope thats OK with everyone?

Hi Graham,

Fine by me, thanks for the update.

Cheers
Al

Just want to confirm the final list looks like this:

1. Graham L - Upright + Chafeguard + n/c Switch
2. ed. - Upright
3. Larry - Upright + Chafeguard + n/o Switch
4. buddysbuddy - Upright + n/c Switch
5. Nora- Upright
6. Wensbry Upright + n/c switch
7. Bundy - Upright + n/c switch
8. Flower - Upright + n/c switch
9. 71Westy - Upright + n/c switch
10. curly head - upright + n/c switch
11. Wrong Plates - Upright.
12. Alex4057 - horizontally under engine compartment ‘roof’ fitment + Chafeguard + N/C Switch
13. mginty - upright and n/c switch
14. Graham L - Upright + n/c Switch

Hi Graham can you put me down for a upright & n/c switch i can call in and pay you when you are ready Cheers Andy...

Cheers Graham, My names added to the list

1. Graham L - Upright + Chafeguard + n/c Switch
2. ed. - Upright
3. Larry - Upright + Chafeguard + n/o Switch
4. buddysbuddy - Upright + n/c Switch
5. Nora- Upright
6. Wensbry Upright + n/c switch
7. Bundy - Upright + n/c switch
8. Flower - Upright + n/c switch
9. 71Westy - Upright + n/c switch
10. curly head - upright + n/c switch
11. Wrong Plates - Upright.
12. Alex4057 - horizontally under engine compartment ‘roof’ fitment + Chafeguard + N/C Switch
13. mginty - upright and n/c switch
14. Graham L - Upright + n/c Switch
15. Clifford - Upright + n/c switch

Right I'm going to wrap this order up once and for all this week to avoid the increase in VAT as of 1st January,

Will do you want to be added to the list?

I'll send the confirmed list off to Tim at Firetec tonight so he can get moving on these,

Graham,

I'll leave it for the time being - I haven't sorted out my spec / layout yet.

Cheers anyway

Will.

Hi just joined this forum and seen this kit .looks ideal , ispend most of my time travelling round europe and like the idea when will u b doin another group order or how can I get hold of one ...cheers ...craig

Betsy 70, please send me a PM asap.

The rest of you also have a PM with payment details on as the order has now been placed :mrgreen: to save us some money on the VAT increase in January, please read your PM's and make arrangements to pay the money asap as I have paid for all of these in advance.

Have they said how long these will take to be made, wanted to try and fit it for the half term holiday.

**UPDATE**

Tim from Firetec had a bit of a bad christmas and new year with the snow as they were unable to get to their unit from the 23rd December to the middle of the first week in Jan so are running a bit behind on their orders at the moment. I'm trying not to chase Tim too hard on this to give him time to catch up but will drop him a line to see when they might be ready.

Will keep you all posted,

Hello Graham, Have you been able to contact them yet? if so, is it anytime soon? Need to get it installed soon.

Cheers

nora said:
Has anybody got photos of the 3 different installation positions?

100_0150.jpg

Example of roof mounted option. Fitted this within 30mins no trouble and great peace of mind

Latest posts