Stanford Hall 2015 - 20 van line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camping tickets must be booked before April 23rd. And you have to post your application to them! :D

Got the engine coming out this weekend so it should be sorted and ready for the lineup!
New oil cooler, manifold boots and general maintenance 8)

1. Clem
2. PeteB
3. Myvanway
4. Baz
5. Dazza
6. Wally
7. StuF
8. Aspro
9. Paul_q
10. Peter R
11. Rich Martin
12. Cab89
13. Drew and Steph
14. Wanderlust

Clem
PeteB
Myvanway
Baz
Dazza
Wally
StuF
Aspro
Paul_q
Peter R
Rich Martin
Cab89
Drew and Steph
Judgespeed

Just put my name down if still room

Current list as I appear to have been cut out in previous update.

1. Clem
2. PeteB
3. Myvanway
4. Baz
5. Dazza
6. Wally
7. StuF
8. Aspro
9. Paul_q
10. Peter R
11. Rich Martin
12. Cab89
13. Drew and Steph
14. Wanderlust
15. Judgespeed

Hi all,
I am hoping to get down to this show if i can though I am taking care of my father who as been diagnosed with cancer once again but i really need a break from it all - it's driving me even more mental than I all ready am :D

My question is how much do I need to make the cheque out for for a weekend camping pass, i have looked at their website but It is a bit confusing how much it is?

Tar

subheatadey said:
Hi all,
I am hoping to get down to this show if i can though I am taking care of my father who as been diagnosed with cancer once again but i really need a break from it all - it's driving me even more mental than I all ready am :D

My question is how much do I need to make the cheque out for for a weekend camping pass, i have looked at their website but It is a bit confusing how much it is?

Tar

I adult camping and entry is £18 one night or £24 two nights

1child is £4 one night or £7 two nights.

Hope you get to go and take some time out

:D

http://www.stanfordhallvw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/VW-Booking-camping-2015-Web.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dazza1975 said:
Can we collect Saturday at the site from you ?

Might be a struggle Daz as you need it to drive in the appropriate gate. Otherwise you'll be directed to general parking.

aspro said:
dazza1975 said:

Might be a struggle Daz as you need it to drive in the appropriate gate. Otherwise you'll be directed to general parking.

Has it changed since last year? Just drove straight on from the camp site.

Will send a sae to Mike

dazza1975 said:
aspro said:
dazza1975 said:

Has it changed since last year? Just drove straight on from the camp site.

Will send a sae to Mike

Ahh. If you're already in the camping area then yes you can probably drive straight in. As I recall there are never wardens past that point. Best let Mike clarify though. :D

1. Clem
2. PeteB
3. Myvanway
4. Baz
5. Dazza
6. Wally
7. StuF
8. Aspro
9. Paul_q
10. Peter R
11. Rich Martin
12. Cab89
13. Drew and Steph
14. Wanderlust
15. Judgespeed
16. KevH

Yeah collection from camping area should be fine.

Latest posts