Stanford Hall 2015 - 20 van line up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've applied for a club display area at Stanford Hall and a few people have benn asking about spaces. Ive not heard back yet and won't know now for 10 days as I'm away now. But still add your names to reserve places and we'll go from there :D

Clem
PeteB
Myvanway
Baz
Dazza
Wally

Camping and stuff can be prebooked via the website. Camping must be booked in advance but not day passes. Buses must be in place by 1030 am and in place till about 1500 pm.

Clem said:
I've applied for a club display area at Stanford Hall and a few people have benn asking about spaces. Ive not heard back yet and won't know now for 10 days as I'm away now. But still add your names to reserve places and we'll go from there :D

Clem
PeteB
Myvanway
Baz
Dazza
Wally
Rich

Camping and stuff can be prebooked via the website. Camping must be booked in advance but not day passes. Buses must be in place by 1030 am and in place till about 1500 pm.

Clem
PeteB
Myvanway
Baz
Dazza
Wally
StuF
Aspro
Paul_q
Peter R
Rich Martin

:D

:D[/quote]
Anybody camping for the weekend?[/quote]

Yes got tickets for both nights

Hi, we'll be there Saturday through to Monday.. Is there any room in the line-up? If not, no worries but please do say hi.. OG White (HUK110J)

Clem
PeteB
Myvanway
Baz
Dazza
Wally
StuF
Aspro
Paul_q
Peter R
Rich Martin
Cab89
Drew and Steph

No idea how many passes we have yet ....

:D

Step up folks. This is the best UK show on the calendar. You need to make the effort and do the extra miles to make it.

Latest posts