Brighton Breeze 2013 - OFFICIAL EARLYBAY LINE-UP THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EgoTrippin

Reaction score
Brighton Breeze - 5th October
I have now sorted this with the SSVC. 20 buses only in the line-up.

Same rules apply as always. Before adding your name to the list, please read the following:

1 -To be part of the Earlybay line-up, you must be able to meet at Brighton Racecourse at 7.30am Saturday morning, as we have a little cruise down to the seafront. To get lined-up, we have to all arrive together. We must be on the seafront by 8am.
2- To help facilitate the above, there is limited camping on the Friday night in Brighton for line-up participants only. This is kindly provided by the SSVC. This is not part of the booking process for your tickets, this is arranged by me.
3 - You must book a ticket for the seafront with the SSVC before the 31st August. There is no time to buy tickets on the day if you want to be in the line-up.
4 - If you want to camp on Saturday night at the racecourse, this has to be booked through the SSVC along with your seafront ticket.

Apologies for all the rules, but its the only way this can work. Anyone who has been before knows how chaotic it gets later in the morning when the main cruise arrives from Hook Road Arena, so it helps everyone if we are all lined-up and eating breakfast before the madness starts.

I am afraid that most of the line-up is now full as people have contacted me over PM recently, but there are still 2 places left, and as always there will be a reserve list as often people have to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Toffo24
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Grazy
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe

EgoTrippin said:

Same rules apply as always. Before adding your name to the list, please read the following:

1 -To be part of the Earlybay line-up, you must be able to meet at Brighton Racecourse at 7.30am Saturday morning, as we have a little cruise down to the seafront. To get lined-up, we have to all arrive together. We must be on the seafront by 8am.
2- To help facilitate the above, there is limited camping on the Friday night in Brighton for line-up participants only. This is kindly provided by the SSVC. This is not part of the booking process for your tickets, this is arranged by me.
3 - You must book a ticket for the seafront with the SSVC before the 31st August. There is no time to buy tickets on the day if you want to be in the line-up.
4 - If you want to camp on Saturday night at the racecourse, this has to be booked through the SSVC along with your seafront ticket.

Apologies for all the rules, but its the only way this can work. Anyone who has been before knows how chaotic it gets later in the morning when the main cruise arrives from Hook Road Arena, so it helps everyone if we are all lined-up and eating breakfast before the madness starts.

I am afraid that most of the line-up is now full as people have contacted me over PM recently, but there are still 2 places left, and as always there will be a reserve list as often people have to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Toffo24
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Grazy
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
19- dodge6x6, stoping at New Haven but able to get to line up when required

I am afraid that most of the line-up is now full as people have contacted me over PM recently, but there are still 2 places left (Sorry taken the last :) ), and as always there will be a reserve list as often people have to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Toffo24
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Grazy
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
19- dodge6x6, stoping at New Haven but able to get to line up when required
20 - Andy F

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Toffo24
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Grazy
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
19 - dodge6x6, stoping at New Haven but able to get to line up when required
20 - Andy F

That's the list full for now, but please feel free to start a reserve list.

Seems unfair to me doing it through pm if clem was organising it he wouldn't have done it this way :(

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Whit said:
Seems unfair to me doing it through pm if clem was organising it he wouldn't have done it this way :(

I think I would have too I'm afraid. It's a tough call. Brighton is the line up with the greatest demand for very limited spaces, Steve takes on the task and runs it as he sees best. It'd be great to have a load more slots but its not our event to dictate...
Book tickets and get on the reserve list is the best thing.

Mike F said:
Ooops! I did promise Baldrick that I'd add his name as he's not on the web at the moment... sorry mate!

reserve list

r1. Dubdubz
r2 Baldrick

Thanks for thinking about me Mike! Appreciate it. I got in just in time (thanks Sidney1!) so all's good.

Andy

Clem said:
Whit said:

I think I would have too I'm afraid. It's a tough call. Brighton is the line up with the greatest demand for very limited spaces, Steve takes on the task and runs it as he sees best. It'd be great to have a load more slots but its not our event to dictate...

Just a quick explanation of what happened this year.

I usually start the line-up list around the beginning of August. This year I was on holiday for the first couple of weeks of the month, then my contact at the SSVC was away so I couldn't confirm we could have a line-up until this week, so it began 3 weeks later than usual.
During this time a lot of the line-up regulars contacted me requesting a space on the list as they know how over-subscribed it gets or because they were going to be on holiday and didn't want to miss out. I let this happen as over the last 5 years I have been doing this quite a few people put their name down on a list and then disappear causing me to chase them up and reliable attendees missing out on a place. There is often only 17 or 18 buses in the line-up because of this which is really frustrating.
Admittedly the advance requests got a little out of hand so when the official thread was posted it was already over 75% full which is not ideal.

Brighton Breeze and Volksworld are the only shows where we have a limited amount of space for a line-up which people are really keen to be a part of. As a result there will always be people missing out on joining us unfortunately.

Normal service will be resumed next year.

EgoTrippin said:
Clem said:
Whit said:

Just a quick explanation of what happened this year.

I usually start the line-up list around the beginning of August. This year I was on holiday for the first couple of weeks of the month, then my contact at the SSVC was away so I couldn't confirm we could have a line-up until this week, so it began 3 weeks later than usual.
During this time a lot of the line-up regulars contacted me requesting a space on the list as they know how over-subscribed it gets or because they were going to be on holiday and didn't want to miss out. I let this happen as over the last 5 years I have been doing this quite a few people put their name down on a list and then disappear causing me to chase them up and reliable attendees missing out on a place. There is often only 17 or 18 buses in the line-up because of this which is really frustrating.
Admittedly the advance requests got a little out of hand so when the official thread was posted it was already over 75% full which is not ideal.

Brighton Breeze and Volksworld are the only shows where we have a limited amount of space for a line-up which people are really keen to be a part of. As a result there will always be people missing out on joining us unfortunately.

Normal service will be resumed next year.
even if you had mentioned to pm you then we would have all stood a fair chance I was checking a couple of times a day to see if the list had been started

I didn't mention to anyone to PM me to get on the list.

Next year there will be no advance requests by PM.

Can I make a suggestion that you put your name on the reserve list there is still a good chance of making the line up ... Steves explained his reasons and has said it won't happen again I'm not sure what else can be said!

EgoTrippin said:

I'm not saying you did but if you had it would have been fair :)

Whit said:

Not done behind the scenes... maybe you missed this thread?...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EgoTrippin said:

Can I put my name down for next year please? :lol:

Latest posts