Brighton Breeze 2013 - OFFICIAL EARLYBAY LINE-UP THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm aiming to camp down at racecourse Fri, assume there is a bar and toilet nearby?

My day job is importing and selling beer :party0047: (hard life, but someone has to do it !! :lol: ) so I will also have a small selection of beers on board that I distribute here for an American brewery called Bear Republic, amazing beers so if you fancy trying something new, more than welcome :D

Howie123 said:
I'm aiming to camp down at racecourse Fri, assume there is a bar and toilet nearby?

My day job is importing and selling beer :party0047: (hard life, but someone has to do it !! :lol: ) so I will also have a small selection of beers on board that I distribute here for an American brewery called Bear Republic, amazing beers so if you fancy trying something new, more than welcome :D

This sounds great. I love good American beers, I own a pub so we ought to have a chat :D

Howie123 said:

Mmmm....beer!!

This sounds great. I love good American beers, I own a pub so we ought to have a chat :D[/quote]

Defo, I only bring the Bear Republic beers over in bottle currently but i do distribute a range of niche world beers some in keg so be good to have a chat
I've just launched a beer for the artist Prof Green called Remedy :roll: in morrison's, wasnt convinced at first but he has 2m twitter followers so thats helped sales a bit :lol:

Anyway, will bring a selection as be rude not to have a scoop or two :party0041:

Bring enough beer for Friday night as there isn't much around the racecourse. The bar there opens on Saturday night.

Hi all

Looking forward to the weekend. I'm usually an early arrival on the Friday night, but won't make it down this year until about 7:30 depending on traffic. Jake has now lwft school and has a proper job and so I have to wait for him to get home from London before I can leave :roll: .

See you guys soon.

Andy

Ill be there but the bus won't be the registration has arrived and is unlikely to till next week :(
So ill be the one hiding behind the steering wheel of a silver mondeo...:/

baz1875 said:
Ill be there but the bus won't be the registration has arrived and is unlikely to till next week :(
So ill be the one hiding behind the steering wheel of a silver mondeo...:/

Sorry to hear,

Will see u all there just setting off to Portsmouth for a couple of nights then to Brighton on Friday safe trip to all

Another excellent Breeze, thanks to Steve for the lineup and for everyone waiting at the racecourse for me... technology let me down and I didn't do enough checking beforehand either!

Agree with Mike. Another great Breeze. It was good to meet up with everyone again. Really BIG THANKS to Steve for once again pulling this together.

Steve, I know I speak for many when I say that your time and effort in organizing the line up is very much appreciated. Sorry I didn't get the opportunity to thank you on Saturday.

It is times like this that you realise what a truly great bunch of people the EarlyBayer's are.

Andy

Massive thanks again Steve for sorting this all out, Me and Tracy had an awesome time. The Line up was super cool. 8)
Really cool to meet more Earlybayers, and sorry to the ones I didnt get a chance to speak to, time went so quick. :roll:
Well done and thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome.

Paul & Tracy. :D :D

Popped by to see you guys at the weekend not a soul in there bus must have been looking in the wrong place, the bar probably, :D , hope you all had a great time would love to join you next year. God the traffic into the parking was bad could smell the burning oil for ages :shock:

Really enjoyed the weekend, helped by the pleasant weather.

Personal thing but wasn't sure about the band. If not going down the previously popular ska route, maybe a general rock band might be better?

Thanks Steve for arranging again.

Great weekend :D

Cheers for sorting out the line up etc Steve ;)

Brighton Breeze - love it! 8)

I had a brilliant time at the show and was good to meet and chat to all the earlybayers i caught up with.
Sorry to those i missed.
And massive thanks to Steve for arranging again.
Cheers Paul.

Agree with all, thanks for organising the line up, and a great 1st time at Brighton for us cheers Peter and Gail

Latest posts