Stanford Hall VW Show - PopTop Kitchen Breakfast Giveaway

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkrboo

Reaction score
Stanford Hall VW Show 3rd May is just over a week away now and as the new owners (Matt and Kerry) we want to continue the Breakfast Giveaway competition

As always we want to give a few of you the opportunity to try our food for free so we are going to give away three breakfasts including a drink (as its a one day show). Our meat is sourced from a local award winning butcher and for breakfasts we will be offering Lincolnshire Chipolatas or thick cut Bacon in a granary or white roll OR a breakfast wrap with sausage, bacon, fried egg and cheese. We will also have porridge oats with various toppings if meat isn't your thing. So if you want a chance to win start a list below and add your name to it, cut off time for entries is 8pm on Friday 1st May when we will select 3 winners at random. This offer is being made on early bay and the Latebay, I will be running the list on the Latebay, so pop over http://thelatebay.com/index.php?threads/stanford-hall-vw-show-poptopkitchen-breakfast-giveaway.50867/#post-902970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and add your username, or PM me on here and I will add your username over on Latebay(I am on there more frequently and it keeps things simpler for me)

Few basic rules:
1) Your name must be on the list before 8pm on Friday 1st May (server time stamp will be used), 3 people will be chosen at random from this list
2) This is a food give away so no cash alternative
3) We may sell out so get there early! If we do sell out we will try our best to find something else for you.
4) I will contact the winners via PM and ask for their mobile number to send them a text, this text must be shown to claim your prize. The prize is only available at Stanford Hall VW Show 2015
5) Only one entry per person
6) Each prize is one breakfast item and one drink
7) If the show is cancelled or we are unable to attend then the prize will be null and void.

Good luck and we hope to see you there :)

Good luck at Stanford hall guys, hope to see you both there. I won't enter the comp but will definitely be having breakfast from you if we make it :)

is said:
Put me down please ;)

Ps will you be open Saturday evening ??

added and yes we are planning on being open Saturday afternoon/evening

Is, sit are you the fella with the Gypsy that was just behind us as Bus Types? If so i was with the Suffolk Crew in the Blue EB! I'll look out for you at Stanford Hall! :D

Latest posts