PLEASE LOOK — Stanford Hall - Early Bay Line Up - Sunday May 6th

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few passes SAE's not yet received - tomorrow (Friday May 4th) is the last posting date. Anyone not submitting an SAE will have to arrange on the day, or night before collection.

Any passes unclaimed by Saturday will be allocated elsewhere - I don't want empty spaces on the pitch.

Cheers :D

1.Clem
2. Myvanway
3. Kempy
4. dubbedup67
5. S Chance
6. TheHewsonFamily
7. Markevo30
8. 1dub
9. EdsonMk2
10. Matsui132
11. Austin
12. 69FreedomBus
13. Smudger225
14. J Butt
15. M Barker

Smudger225 said:
Come can I pick up on the day, I'm definently going. I've been told we have to be in place for 11am?

OK, my number is ...

Cheers

Clem said:
Early Bay display on Sunday May 6th 2018.

Old school show with loads of clubs displays, concourse d'elegance and a massive trade/swapmeet area.

Camping available and a small amount of evening entertainment on Saturday.

Buses must be in place by 1100 am and should aim to remain in place until approx 1600 hrs.

1. Clem

Not Camping this year Mike. What time are you looking at making a start on the line up so Im not too early..... or late!! :lol:

Thanks everyone. Pitch was filled up nicely - we had not quite enough space really, so apologies to those that were squeezed in a bit.

Nice mix of buses, and Mark won a judges prize for his 69 Westy :D

Yeah, cheers mike for sorting it out. Was cool to meet some people in person from the forum. Nice collection of vans all together too. Edit!! Always a great show too.

I was thinking about coming to this one, but had to change my plans due to having to work tomorrow morning my Saturday off and now have no time to clean the rather dirty car. And dont suggest get up early to clean it Sunday morning, Im going out with my workmates tomorrow night and after the week weve had....

Latest posts