Olive & Biddy - | Fantastic CamperJam weekend |

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foz said:
Now booked in at SlamWerks - Feb 2nd. Will take approximately 3weeks to complete all the work. Cannot wait! :cool:
Pics and updates on progress to follow as and when.....

My vision......soon to be reality! :mrgreen:

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Damn you! I was hoping for a sneak preview but mine is leaving Slamwerks on the 1st Feb (or the morning of the 2nd!)

Shorty said:
Damn you! I was hoping for a sneak preview but mine is leaving Slamwerks on the 1st Feb (or the morning of the 2nd!)

Ah bummer! What you having done buddy??

Guy is going to fit my KnL beam and adjustable spring plates for me... I ran out of brave pills and didn't want to run into trouble and end up with my bus stuck in my garage... I'm pretty confident and competent with the spanners, but at the end of the day, these guys do it daily/weekly for a living so I convinced myself to hand this one over to the experts and make sure it is done both fairly quickly, and definitely properly...

Shorty said:
Guy is going to fit my KnL beam and adjustable spring plates for me... I ran out of brave pills and didn't want to run into trouble and end up with my bus stuck in my garage... I'm pretty confident and competent with the spanners, but at the end of the day, these guys do it daily/weekly for a living so I convinced myself to hand this one over to the experts and make sure it is done both fairly quickly, and definitely properly...

Wise words,
Nice to see the before and after pics when its done dude, make sure you get them up ;)

Took a trip to 'Slamwerks' today, to drop the bus off. Had a good chat with Guy to finalise whats going where and how and why, lol
The next few weeks are going to drag!! :roll:
20130202113511.jpg

Caught a crafty shot of dubscums bus sat outside awaiting collection...
20130202113519.jpg

Postman arrived earlier this week with a couple of packages for Olive...
20130202222556.jpg

20130203000822.jpg

Updates to follow.....

Over riders will finish this bus off, but seeing it sat on its arse is gonna look awesome.! :shock:

That's gonna be an awesome bus when its down to earth.
And i wish the postman would bring me the same presents (still looking for overriders myself)

Shorty said:
:| :drums fingers on the desk waiting to see Foz's new stance: :|

:lol: I don't think its even been touched yet Shorty, tho it has been moved to the new unit from the old, according to the tracker, so we're on the starting blocks!! Watch this space for imminent updates probably as of next week now :roll:

This wait is almost as bad if not worse than the day I went and bought her!! :lol:

I feel for you Foz, the waitings the hardest part. Im sure it'll be worth the wait.
Cheers Chris.

Work has finally begun today, after 13 long long long long days after dropping it off at Slamwerks. ;-) just goes to show how busy these guys are of late! :!:
Nothing to report as yet, but plenty of pics have been asked for during the lowering process. I will update as and when ....for anyone that is interested.

Foz said:
Work has finally begun today, after 13 long long long long days after dropping it off at Slamwerks. ;-) just goes to show how busy these guys are of late! :!:
Nothing to report as yet, but plenty of pics have been asked for during the lowering process. I will update as and when ....for anyone that is interested.

...for anyone that is interested.
That will be all of us then foz I'm looking forward to seeing this one :bliss: :party0021:

Mark

Gutted :( thought it was done and there would be loads of amazing pics.
Well there is but not of it slammed yet.Nice van fella 8) I think every ones waiting to see this one roll out

Latest posts