Oktober fest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mate, not at all. I’ve managed to mess it all up on their website so I’ll ring tomorrow during the day (Wednesday) and get it sorted. So I’m now booking for four.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,how’s ilfracombe? :)

No mate, not at all. I’ve managed to mess it all up on their website so I’ll ring tomorrow during the day (Wednesday) and get it sorted. So I’m now booking for four.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,how’s ilfracombe? :)
Were just down the road from Ilfracombe, Hele Bay, gr8 digs etc 👍
Cheers Oz, table for four it is then. 😎

It’s all going a bit Pete Tong. I’ve tried talking to them on the phone and they say I should be able to do it online but I’ve not been able too. They’re supposed to be calling me back today but that hasn’t happened either. It may end up that we all have to book individually and that’s the best we can do . Where I struggled online was trying to get four bookings together with four vans and gazebos, I’ll try again just for myself and see if that works.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Im In the cack trying to tax my car too. :)

It’s all going a bit Pete Tong. I’ve tried talking to them on the phone and they say I should be able to do it online but I’ve not been able too. They’re supposed to be calling me back today but that hasn’t happened either. It may end up that we all have to book individually and that’s the best we can do . Where I struggled online was trying to get four bookings together with four vans and gazebos, I’ll try again just for myself and see if that works.

Just booked mine Ozziedog and sent you a text.

Cheers
Paul

Good Luck🤞

Got Mrs Ozziedog on to it, apparently you can’t do it as in booking for four separate people in four separate vans, so Mrs Ozziedog has booked me in and Paul (Gabs) has booked his self in so Andy And Gaz you’ll have to book yourselves in Im afraid , I’ll send P.Ms too as I don’t have numbers for these guys.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, a lot less complicated before I bet. :)

What time is everyone looking to head off ? I’m weather dependent and looking at leaving Friday Lunchtime to get there early afternoon. Firewood is ready, Stellas chillin.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Last one this year I’m thinking. :)

Just done it - can't see any option for the "Last Orders" VW thing, I choose "Group" as the preferred area.

(I'm off to Majorca tomorrow with some mates for a bit of "cycling" apparently - but then we've only gone and booked an all-inclusive hotel - what can possibly go wrong?)

Just done it - can't see any option for the "Last Orders" VW thing, I choose "Group" as the preferred area.

(I'm off to Majorca tomorrow with some mates for a bit of "cycling" apparently - but then we've only gone and booked an all-inclusive hotel - what can possibly go wrong?)
The band looks ok on Saturday night 41 Fords band 😎🍻🎸

Have a blast in Majorca 👍

That as well , have a good time over there. I didn’t get on too well either with their website Andy. So long as you’ve got the dates right it should be ok.

Ozziedog,,,,,,You booked yet Gaz?
Hiya, I'll do it in the morning, packin and setting off home soon. 🚚

That as well , have a good time over there. I didn’t get on too well either with their website Andy. So long as you’ve got the dates right it should be ok.

Ozziedog,,,,,,You booked yet Gaz?
Hiya, i take it you've booked a grass pitch?

Latest posts