Oktober fest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time is everyone looking to head off ? I’m weather dependent and looking at leaving Friday Lunchtime to get there early afternoon. Firewood is ready, Stellas chillin.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,Last one this year I’m thinking. :)
Looks like it's about an hour and a half for me so hopefully set off early afternoon, I know it gets busy on that route on Fridays.

I've been doing 10hr days in the office last week and this so really looking forward to relaxing this weekend. See you there around 5pm

Anyone have a spare pair of wellies? Asking for Rich who yesterday said he wasn't coming!
Don't worry I had a stearn word with him.....

What a fantastic weekend , I mostly did nothing with an occasional bit of slurping , a tiny bit of chomping, bit of bird watching, much more slurping then there was the group and a bit more slurping mixed with some very limited dancing. Some of the other attendees managed all of that and a bit of walking and exploring and cider pub finding in the country lanes and quite a few of us did loads of wobbling at various intervals throughout the weekend. Great place for types like us, reasonably priced booze, same with food , pizzas or burglars or fish and chips plus a few more thingies too. I was first there then Paul (Gabs) then Andy (Falling off a lot) next was Justin (Creationblue) along with Sarah. Much later on Rich turns up very late as he’s had an issue with putting diesel in his bay so it now stinks and James his buddy. Had a day visitor too on Saturday for a couple of cups of tea because he was working. The band were a great three piece with a drummer singer and guitarist singer and a whopping great double base banging it all together. The place was jumping to some classics including a Jilted John track that everyone sang along too. Bumped into quite a few old friends too . Must go to sort of place that we will definitely be going back to.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, great weekend :)

1698049309142.png1698049309142.pngWOW,
what a picture. This was taken by Rich (Red Army) and im thinking that it looks rather funky in a clandestine sort of way, almost as if you caught someone approaching their dealer in the midnight hours mainly because one of the shadows is in fact very shadowy. Rich thought it spoiled the picture, I think it IS the picture. What do others think? I might even attempt to realise it in a cartoon sort of fashion and paint it on the bus. I also love the glint on the front door. I told Rich it reminds me of a song by Hoyt Axted, anyone guess what it is ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,thoughts peeps? :cool: :cool::cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts