Oktober fest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was indeed, I hadn’t twigged the run off thing and that’s worth a lot just that thing.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I’ve bought one second hand but it hasn’t turned up yet :)

I was indeed, I hadn’t twigged the run off thing and that’s worth a lot just that thing.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, I’ve bought one second hand but it hasn’t turned up yet :)
What size did you go for Ozzie ?
I was looking at the sides for the canopy but I wait till next year for that. Maybe Justin & Joey would be interested with the camp out ?

What size did you go for Ozzie ?
I was looking at the sides for the canopy but I wait till next year for that. Maybe Justin & Joey would be interested with the camp out ?
ive been on to them and a few more besides. Looks like Justin may have already been going and not sure if Joey can manage at such short notice. Gaz might as well.
I’ve bought an XL but it’s not a pro like yours, I have a bit of a plan but it’s not been delivered yet for me to try it out. I might keep my eyes open for a cheapso sun wall or even a wall that has the van connection if one turns up at the right moneys over the winter.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,might not need one though. :)

Yes! Ozzy book me in (let me know your details and I'll send you the cost).
Will do bud, I’ll see who’s booked and who hasn’t booked and I’ll ring on Monday and sort it. According to one of my old muckers, their website is a bit of a nightmare, but he is a proper old pleb like me with all this techy stuff.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,I’ll round up all names on Monday.:)

ive been on to them and a few more besides. Looks like Justin may have already been going and not sure if Joey can manage at such short notice. Gaz might as well.
I’ve bought an XL but it’s not a pro like yours, I have a bit of a plan but it’s not been delivered yet for me to try it out. I might keep my eyes open for a cheapso sun wall or even a wall that has the van connection if one turns up at the right moneys over the winter.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,might not need one though. :)
Nice one Ozzie a XL will be good and to be honest not sure a pro make much difference.
I wonder if Nick and family would be going as be good to catch up especially being end of year camp. Let use know the outcome if you call them Monday.

Cheers Gabs.

That’s not the set up that I’ve got in my head but I’ll just have to try it out at Tuckers Grave campsite and see if it works. As Senor Wiggy says in a roundabout sort of way, mine ain’t exactly lowered no more.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Roll On Last Orders :cool:

Hey Andy, you’re the only one that’s got back to me apart from Paul. I’ll book the three of us in this afternoon and we can square up when we get there.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Amy More ??? :)
Hey Ozzie,

Thanks for sorting can you let me know how much as I need to get some cash out to sort what I owe you. Much appreciated and looking forward to having a final 2023 catch up.

Cheers
Paul

Hey Andy, you’re the only one that’s got back to me apart from Paul. I’ll book the three of us in this afternoon and we can square up when we get there.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Amy More ??? :)
Hi, am i too late Oz, sorry, still bizzy in Ilfracombe 🙄

Latest posts