Oktober fest

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah first pic is awesome, I can't quite work out where the shadow is coming from, the shadow-man has a hat on by the looks of it!
That’s what I thought initially, that’s exactly what I thought. Now if you look closely, the dealer is actually Rich and you can just about make out his phone / camera raised to the right of his head / face but looks like a wad of notes. Now the shadowy one with the hat only has the brim of the hat, the rest is the shadow of his head but the brim is actually a bit of black out that I’ve done on the side of the van just below the glass. Is the shadowiest of the two James perhaps.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, more will come next time,,,,deffo :)

That’s what I thought initially, that’s exactly what I thought. Now if you look closely, the dealer is actually Rich and you can just about make out his phone / camera raised to the right of his head / face but looks like a wad of notes. Now the shadowy one with the hat only has the brim of the hat, the rest is the shadow of his head but the brim is actually a bit of black out that I’ve done on the side of the van just below the glass. Is the shadowiest of the two James perhaps.

Why's the shadow that's not Rich all fuzzy, maybe it's not a shadow?:eek:

Yep james

Latest posts