Kent VW Show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHILDSEY

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone going to the Kent VW Show this weekend?
I`ve got a ticket for weekend camping and heading off saturday morning.
Cheers Paul.

We going Saturday AM camping Saturday night look out for a metallic blue cross over with a bi plane windsock come and say hello

Jimbo :p

I am there this weekend , could get any further away from where we live! Only 15 mins down the road :D

Excellent, will try and catch up with you.
I will be in my white Westy with roo bars, parked up with my brother in laws
red and white split.
Come over if you spot us :D
Cheers Paul.

Il be there for Saturday daytime, can I bring the bus into the show area or do I have to park up with the rest of the day visitors?

Anyone know if I can still book camping? It's says dy pass only on the site. We've just got a babysitter so were able to stay over now and typically you can't book camping anymore! Can anyone pull any strings?

Best to give them a ring mate.
Would be good if you can camp aswell.
Looks like there could be some heavy rain on the way :?
Hopefully catch up with some of you tomorrow :D
Cheers Paul.

It was a great show with loads of lovely VW's.
But stupidly i only took a few pics of my van and none of the rest at the show :oops:
Sorry I didn't bump into anyone who was there!

Well that was an experience. It's all about a the weather for me I afraid to say at this one.

Loved the mixed theam but a bit disappointed with the number of traders this year .... Didn't even stay for the Sunday show and shine...

Sorry we missed you Paul.

Yes
great show but only one trader :cry:

Weather was lovely Saturday storm and crap Sat night but nice day Sunday all in all a good show

jimbo

Bit peeved with this show to be honest. I pre-booked tickets as on the website it said that it was £15 whether you went on the Friday or the Sunday. I only went for the Sunday and saw you could pay £7 on the gate. Bit misleading. :(

Termite said:
Bit peeved with this show to be honest. I pre-booked tickets as on the website it said that it was £15 whether you went on the Friday or the Sunday. I only went for the Sunday and saw you could pay £7 on the gate. Bit misleading. :(

I noticed this!! I'm glad I never pre booked. It was £7 last aswell but I thought it was because I only went on the Sunday.

Didn't see many vws 'on show' this year, but then again I did go Saturday when they were all being camped in I suppose, should have gone on the Sunday really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^

there was a lovely early panelvan in the trade area selling Grill-n-Chill tickets all weekend ;)

Latest posts