• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy - Firetec fire extinguishers for engine bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

I'm back!!! Skiing was ace, so yes we missed the 13 for the order before I went away, but I'm keen to keep this going, and we will have to go for another show. I think a tie up with the SSVC would be good. I have been in touch with the chappie, and he might do it again. I'll tell him we have 13/14 orders and see what he says. Otherwise I will progress with the current people.
What shows do you think would be best?

Thanks

->Adam

I'll be begging for someone to collect mine from whatever show anyway, so stand by for a PM anyone in the north west :mrgreen:

just out of interest - payment how/when?
Cheers - Rob

Welcome back
It might be worth passing the order as it stands to Tim to get a firm price. We've reached the 30% discount depends on how long we have to wait and how much better the price could be with linking up with SSVC
adamski said:
Hi all,

I'm back!!! Skiing was ace, so yes we missed the 13 for the order before I went away, but I'm keen to keep this going, and we will have to go for another show. I think a tie up with the SSVC would be good. I have been in touch with the chappie, and he might do it again. I'll tell him we have 13/14 orders and see what he says. Otherwise I will progress with the current people.

Thanks

->Adam

i think a link up with ssvc would be good as they have 9 on there list and its sure to bring it right down.

It was suggested to me by someone else that if we push for a higher discount on the orders we have already got that we might be able to get the higher discount anyway, may be worth a try

adamski said:
Hi all,

Thanks

->Adam

Hi Adam,

I was thinking the same thing at the weekend, and thought I'd drop you a line now you're back but you beat me to it. I'm looking to get this sorted for collections at Stanford Hall / SSVC AGM at Victoria Farm, so was going to get payments in towards the end of this month.

Of those who were interested please let me know for the Stanford Hall show collection in May:

1) Adamski - horizontal,AFFF, chaffe guard & N/O (green)
2) Graham L - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
3) Graham L - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
4) SuperDan - Upright AFFF.
5) mjknight71
6) Doris - horizontal,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/O (green)
7) Cotswoldiver - horizontal under engine compartment,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
8 ) Jacksoncaddy
10)Windsurfer horizontal under engine compartment,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
11) Hutch (not on earlybay, but a splitty owner mate of Adamski) - horizontal,AFFF, chaffe guard & N/O (green)
12) Graham L (Held in Stock) - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
13 Graham L (Held in Stock) - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
14 aogrady Under engine area roof please, with red light etc when gone off

Thanks

->Adam

Hey Adam,sorry i`m a bit late seing this thread.Is there any chance of getting on the list for one.If so,

Upright AFFF chaffe gaurde,n/c (red).

Cheers,Phil.

Phil

You can take one of the ones I was putting into 'stock' if thats OK

1) Adamski - horizontal,AFFF, chaffe guard & N/O (green)
2) Graham L - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
3) Graham L - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
4) SuperDan - Upright AFFF.
5) mjknight71
6) Doris - horizontal,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/O (green)
7) Cotswoldiver - horizontal under engine compartment,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
8 ) Jacksoncaddy
10)Windsurfer horizontal under engine compartment,AFFF,chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
11) Hutch (not on earlybay, but a splitty owner mate of Adamski) - horizontal,AFFF, chaffe guard & N/O (green)
12) Bluebay - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
13 Graham L (Held in Stock) - Upright AFFF, chaffe guard & N/C (Red)
14 aogrady Under engine area roof please, with red light etc when gone off

Hi Graham,
that will be fine thanks,let me know final price and how you want paymet,we can then sort out when I can meet up with you.Once again thanks.
Phil.

GrahamL,

Am I still ok to have your other one you were going to hold in stock? - I seem to be missing from the list now.

Stanford Hall at the moment is ok for me to pickup form.

Nope, plan to do it with SSVC.
Come and say hi wtb the volkworld show if you are there on the EB lineup.

Adam

Sorry when you say do it with SSVC I thought they were charging more, do you mean you are joining forces to get the quantity we need but you are still looking after the EB orders or are we handing this over to SSVC and we pay what they want to charge?

Just be nice to clarify the situation, if the order has not gone in yet are we not going to struggle to get the units for Stanford Hall?

Price will be the same from either forum. Combining to get into the greatest discount band possible.

Firetec said it would be okay, as long as the order goes in EARLY April, hence the SSVC guys have just paid me the 'usual' discounted rate I sell the units for, then once the order is placed and the bulk discounts are confirmed, I'll just refund the difference on collection to each person. Just speeds the process up. When I did this last year, with 45 units, we wasted weeks going back and forth and waiting on the stragglers.

The SSVC guys should be all paid up by Tuesday as I'm just waiting on a few cheques to arrive after the weekend.

Jim

Forgive me, I'm a bit lost now (this thread is too long & messy! :oops: ) Adam,Graham,Jim etc can you give us an update please .......

1. who will we be paying/dealing with...Adamski ??
2. who is liasing between earlybay & SSVC ?
3. what method of payments are available?
4. how much do you estimate with total discount?
5. when do you estimate payment is due?
6. What show are you aiming for regarding us collecting them?

Cheers - Rob

Doris said:
Forgive me, I'm a bit lost now (this thread is too long & messy! :oops: ) Adam,Graham,Jim etc can you give us an update please .......

1. who will we be paying/dealing with...Adamski ??
2. who is liasing between earlybay & SSVC ?
3. what method of payments are available?
4. how much do you estimate with total discount?
5. when do you estimate payment is due?
6. What show are you aiming for regarding us collecting them?

Cheers - Rob

Adam, correct any of this if my take on this is wrong.

1. who will we be paying/dealing with...Adamski ?? = Adam, as he's the one that you all started to deal with

2. who is liasing between earlybay & SSVC ? = Adam and me

3. what method of payments are available? = Paypal's quickest, I assume Adam has an account. (If its sent as a 'gift' then there's no fees to receive the payment)

4. how much do you estimate with total discount? = Discount will depend on how many confirmed orders are paid for, SSVC has paid / ordered 9 units through me, you guys have up to 14 units, so that should be up to 23 units, so that's the 30% bracket.

5. when do you estimate payment is due? = SSVC are 90% paid up to me. If you guys can act quickly, then we can get the order into Firetec early April.....

6. What show are you aiming for regarding us collecting them? = ..... which will allow collection at Stanford Hall / Vic' Farm weekend.

Hope that helps, Jim

Might be woth contacting those few via PM, that were on the fence waiting for the 25+ units for the 40% discount.

Ill have one if we hit that bracket that will make 24 units 1 more to go.

Personally, I don't see why anyone would sit on the fence waiting for the 40% and not get one at the 30% discount. The price difference at a guess wouldn't be much more that £10 either way, then you look at the pure cash value of the bus, (ignoring any other value you place on your ride), and there's £10k gone even on an average bus if god forbid you have a fire.

Latest posts