Elemental VW Show 9th April

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john the horse said:
i am still going but dont know wot day / days yet as got other rubbish to sort out

I'd get down there on the saturday if i was you ;)
unless you just wanna help clear up
its a one day show with an excuse to get pissed (evening entertainment/camping)

hope to see you there saturday 8)

jon

Looking forward to it
rocknroll.gif

Lets hope the weather is good

anyone wanting to cruise is more than welcome to join us from tlb

meeting birchanger services at 09:00

on way to meet up

peterborough services 08:00
cambridge services 08:30

be good to meet those who are going :)

I think me and the family are going to pop along, do we need to pre register for the Early bay line up, or can we just turn up?
there is camping saturday night right?

Great show, camped with nipper. glorious sunshine today. Nice to meet Ted and family, as well as Hurley and Marvel. Plus a few others too. Was a bit hectic as i was on a loads night with my 4 yr old.

pics to follow

Didnt take to many pics, but here a few

Great show, fantastic weather, loads of traders and autojumble.......and my 4yr old loved his camping trip with daddy...right result

met up with a few peeps, met funkmaster flash for the first time, thanks for the ballons dude :)

P1050031.jpg

P1050023.jpg

P1050012.jpg

P1040996.jpg

P1040992.jpg

P1040991.jpg

P1050034.jpg

Good time and have caught the sun a little 8)
Good to meet you too Gary and good luck with the sale.

Nice pics, looked like your boy kept you busy today, every time I saw you he was leading the way.
Defo a future vw owner I think ;)

first time at this one,was small and not much to look at but the price to get in,the weather and the beer made it worth the drive.

5er for camping for 4 and you get a free copy of camper and bus for that :shock: rare bargain

alltho i lost my bus keys and had to strip the ignition barrel down and use a screwdriver to start the bus to get home.

cant remember taking any pics il have a look on the camara when i unpack the bus

We really enjoyed it in the sun yesterday. Was nice to have a show nice and local with a very nice feel and only £5. The downside to the sun was the shocking t-shirt tan I now have! it's gonna be hard to recover that for the summer :)

slammedresto said:
Great show, camped with nipper. glorious sunshine today. Nice to meet Ted and family, as well as Hurley and Marvel. Plus a few others too. Was a bit hectic as i was on a loads night with my 4 yr old.

pics to follow

Good to meet you to, we had a thoroughly good time, didn't take many pics, but i will post them up in a bit anyway

Latest posts