Elemental VW Show 9th April

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Anyone intending to do this show, held at Stanstead Mountfitchet Essex CM24 8TZ

Seems that the L/Bayers are organising a "Brick wall" to line up against "team Tonka" - the wedges!

http://www.elementalvw.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :mrgreen: Found the link

That's probably because the early bays didn't turn up last year! (Except me). :lol:

Probably go yeah, its a good day out.

Lol - they mention something about that!
I will prob be there , not to far from me, will prob camp overnite and take in the entertainment :mrgreen:

could do mr slammed just gotta check with the mrs as to if she coming or not best place to meet? thickthorn?
im inbetween norwich and yarmouth dude

john the horse said:
could do mr slammed just gotta check with the mrs as to if she coming or not best place to meet? thickthorn?
im inbetween norwich and yarmouth dude

Yes buh! :msn4:

Well if there's enough of you I'm thinking of running wall of earlys back to back with the wall of lates facing towards the autojumble bit and the Team Tonka facing the lates opposite.

Whoever gets furthest up the slope wins :D

I think I've had a couple of earlyprebookings... and if you prebook this year you get a free sticker :)

i'll be there Dave, although not building any wall i'm afraid.
i'll be in the "paintscrapers" display/autojumble (unless the 'earlies' look like they need a boost) then i might move :lol:

jon

Latest posts