VW Elemental 10th April 2010 - Essex-Cruise to the show

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'Day All,

Have not been on here in a while but am still planning on attending this show and camp - however have not booked tickets, but I imagine that's not a problem?

Happy to put the van on any line up, however if this does not happen and you spot me and my van feel free to come say hello - 1971 White Devon Moonraker, Fuch, Crossover, LLA 460K

See you there.

Andy

We haven't prebooked. Anyone know whether we are likely to be able to camp tomorrow night? Don't want to go all that way for nothing

I'd say the Late Bay won the first Battle of the Bays then... :shock:

There was no Early Bay line-up. :?

Cracking day out though, saw a lot of old faces, had a good catch up... 8)

Shame I cooked my engine on the way home and missed my Ma's 60th birthday party. :(

Mike F said:
Slammed said:
I'd say the Late Bay won the first Battle of the Bays then... :shock:

Numbers or quality?!!

def numbers, didnt realy pay much attention to quality, but there was a few nice ones that caught my eye

we even sat in the late bay gazebo with Frank :lol: :lol:

we wasnt aloud a line up cos wer not a club and we didnt pay up front! come on get with it.. :lol:

wandered where you all were, looking forward to battle of the bays, good to meet some of you

DSC_0215.jpg

hailfrank said:
who's was the early bay pick up? A1 condition in an off magnolia/brown/green colour? looked amazing

Is it BHJ *** F ? if so the guys name is Paul dont think he is registered on here , He has done most if not all the work himself a really nice single cab as you say 8)

First time at this show and really enjoyed it even though we found ourselves stuck in the corner with "thelatebay" gang (although they seemed a friendly bunch).

I went, 5 of us - was at the back right of the field with green type 25 hightop for company, good show, good weather.

Grazy said:
hailfrank said:
who's was the early bay pick up? A1 condition in an off magnolia/brown/green colour? looked amazing

Is it BHJ *** F ? if so the guys name is Paul dont think he is registered on here , He has done most if not all the work himself a really nice single cab as you say 8)

yeah that was it, had a radio flyer on back, very nice!

Latest posts