Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67westy said:
Well we wont be camping anymore :( It was always touch and go with the van and I think I was a little over optimistic :lol:

Should still be there for the day on Saturday though so hopefully will bump into a few of you......

Bringing Lewis? :lol:

creationblue said:
67westy said:
Well we wont be camping anymore :( It was always touch and go with the van and I think I was a little over optimistic :lol:

Should still be there for the day on Saturday though so hopefully will bump into a few of you......

:lol: we don't go anywhere without him! I'm sure your kids will hunt him down :msn4:

67westy said:
creationblue said:
67westy said:

:lol: we don't go anywhere without him! I'm sure your kids will hunt him down :msn4:

:lol: you better warn him!

Well in the end just a day visit for me on the Sunday, what time do I need to arrive for the line up clem

Pete

early bay line up sun start assembling from 9.45 / 10 but if you come earlier as day visitor drive it to gazebo hq I'll be around marking up...

David Eccles said:
early bay line up sun start assembling from 9.45 / 10 but if you come earlier as day visitor drive it to gazebo hq I'll be around marking up...

Excellent, thanks David

Pete

Marvel said:
junglefacejake said:
Is anyone going from East Anglia-shire? :)

There's a few of us going from Peterborough. Cannot wait
I know its a big ask from someone i have not met but Marriedblonde has sorted me out some lengths of Westy J trim and i am unable to make it to Camper Jam so i am hoping i can either collect from another show or a least get it slightly closer to me here in Norfolk?

Let's hope the rain stops not forecasted to thou. What are chances it will be called off. Really looking forward to going

rolandtheclipper said:
Let's hope the rain stops not forecasted to thou. What are chances it will be called off. Really looking forward to going

Big chance id'e say............bucketing down still here :evil: I would say it needs to be dry all week so as not to be a mud bath! And there aint no chance of that it would seem!

one of the guys off our forum rang weston park earlier and they said it was too close to call off, they were now committed, they said money was spent on drainage of the fields last year and they were confident it would be ok, that said i live about 15 miles away and it's rain all week into the weekend so don't polish the van too much and pack your wellies.

does anyone live close enough to weston park to give us some idea of how good/bad the ground is

I think everywhere round here was wet last thurs after that storm
Well the fields carnt be to bad today I've seen they been out cutting the grass :!:

Rhodes4130 said:
I think everywhere round here was wet last thurs after that storm
Well the fields carnt be to bad today I've seen they been out cutting the grass :!:

true i went to stanford hall yesterday and considering the amount of rain we had last week the ground there was quite dry

Today's statement from Camper Jam.

"A very busy day with the first of the team marking out ;)) We had some light showers today but all looking fine! The lovely people at Weston have assured us it's going to take some monumental wet weather to rain THIS party off! Can't wait to see some sunshine though! Think sunny thoughts, everyone! More news tomorrow ;))) (Just 4 more sleeps!) ;D"

Weather1.jpg

Wipers working? good weather for :animal0028: :roll:

Latest posts