Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS

67f85615.jpg

Still, stiff upper lip and all that :lol:

sparkywig said:
adamski said:
I take it that is a no :(

I wouldn't have thought so, the club pitches are marked out for the number that booked tickets in that area. It's tight enough as it is with a 6m x 7m pitch to fit each van and awning.

Thats a really good point !

I am really not sure if my van & awning is gonna fit :shock:

Its a Khyam Motordome Sleeper, think its going to be tight :evil:

Mr Brightside said:
sparkywig said:
adamski said:

I wouldn't have thought so, the club pitches are marked out for the number that booked tickets in that area. It's tight enough as it is with a 6m x 7m pitch to fit each van and awning.

Thats a really good point !

It was last year, I had to tie a couple of guylines to the van next to me..... :lol:

Its still early days, it was suppose to rain all weekend at Manchester StoneRoses gigs.....and it held off on sunday till about 10.30pm ish.....I think :shock:
then I got absolutely soaked walking back to the town centre!! :lol: :shock:

"Cant rain all the time"!!!!.......or can it???? :|

cotswoldiver said:
It was last year, I had to tie a couple of guylines to the van next to me.....

This year you might need to do that again ........ to stop it floating away .... better start converting that trailer of yours into a small escape boat :lol:

I'll just roll back the sunroof David and play submarine commanders.....

adamski said:

Adam

The pitches have never included awnings before, but will this year , also, given the forecast, we may have no shows, so my advice is to pop by and give it a go, I'm sure folk won't mind.

:)

Mr Brightside said:
sparkywig said:
adamski said:

Thats a really good point

I'm thinking the same thing, ours is 6 x 3m floor plan with guy ropes making it bigger - outdoor revolution navigator kombi :shock:

your windscreen ticket shows camping area, unless it says club early bay you wont be allowed in, only to where its booked for.
they may end up being flexible but be advised maybe not....

Clem said:
adamski said:

Adam

The pitches have never included awnings before, but will this year , also, given the forecast, we may have no shows, so my advice is to pop by and give it a go, I'm sure folk won't mind.

:)
ok, thanks so much. I will see. We will be there with our 6 week old. The last camper jam was when my daughter was 6 weeks!
I've got a VWOA roof rack to collect!

Latest posts