Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
camper_jam_mardi_gras_mailer.jpg

Booked these the day they became available as can see it selling out fast. Not requested EB camping as will be in HIWYPI again with the gang. See you all there

I am planning on ordering tickets but will be making it a family weekend so wont be camping in the club area as i have a 5 year old and 16 month old children with me. The sacrifices we make for our kids...

Just need to make sure the bus is here and ready, i've 6 months so what could go wrong, right....

Marriedblonde said:
I am planning on ordering tickets but will be making it a family weekend so wont be camping in the club area as i have a 5 year old and 16 month old children with me. The sacrifices we make for our kids...

Just need to make sure the bus is here and ready, i've 6 months so what could go wrong, right....

Dont worry about that, mine are 8,6 & 3, loads of kids about all welcome. Besides the more there are the more peace we get ;)

Just

Marriedblonde said:
creationblue said:
Dont worry about that, mine are 8,6 & 3, loads of kids about all welcome. Besides the more there are the more peace we get ;)

Just

I have followed your advice and booked for the club area :) Roll on july and lets hope my bus is done by then...

J.

Nothing like a deadline 8)

Just

creationblue said:
Marriedblonde said:

Just

Don't worry Just, I'm just about to book our tickets and we'll be bringing our 4 legged child entertainment device :) Just hope our bus is ready by then!

Huh!? I'm bringing my (currently) 1 month, and 14 month old daughters.. I had similar concerns to you for DATC last year.. turns out there was no need to worry, these guys will not worry you, they're a good bunch!

In fact, the family camping area at DATC looked and sound more like a zoo, much better off with the EB.com!

Come on over, there'll be kids a plenty!

:D

Marriedblonde said:

67westy said:
creationblue said:
Marriedblonde said:

Just

Don't worry Just, I'm just about to book our tickets and we'll be bringing our 4 legged child entertainment device :) Just hope our bus is ready by then!

:lol: see you there! Cooking in the camper this year?

creationblue said:
:lol: see you there! Cooking in the camper this year?

Hannah is planning on it, she wants to win this year!!
Marriedblonde said:
I have a very friendly 5 and 16 month old that would love to meet you :)

I think they'd rather meet the dog, he's more fun :lol:

Latest posts