Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
67westy said:
creationblue said:
:lol: see you there! Cooking in the camper this year?

Hannah is planning on it, she wants to win this year!!
Marriedblonde said:
I have a very friendly 5 and 16 month old that would love to meet you :)

I think they'd rather meet the dog, he's more fun :lol:

She should have won last year we say!

Wot have you been doing with your van? I didn't see a thread mate? Update time 8) ?

Just

creationblue said:
67westy said:
creationblue said:
:lol: see you there! Cooking in the camper this year?

Hannah is planning on it, she wants to win this year!!
Marriedblonde said:
I have a very friendly 5 and 16 month old that would love to meet you :)

I think they'd rather meet the dog, he's more fun :lol:

She should have won last year we say!

Wot have you been doing with your van? I didn't see a thread mate? Update time 8) ?

Just

Not a huge amount over winter, will be taking the steering box off soon to have a look at it. It's booked in at midland paintwerks in Feb though so with a bit of luck it'll be back and on the road in time! Probably wont be completely finished but it'll be shiny 8) Looks like you've been pretty busy on yours over winter!

[/quote]

Not a huge amount over winter, will be taking the steering box off soon to have a look at it. It's booked in at midland paintwerks in Feb though so with a bit of luck it'll be back and on the road in time! Probably wont be completely finished but it'll be shiny 8) Looks like you've been pretty busy on yours over winter![/quote]

Bloody hell, what colour you going for?

Just

Sticking with the pearl white :cool: there's a few bits of body work that need attention before they go too far. Hopefully will last another 40 odd years then :)

67westy said:
Sticking with the pearl white :cool: there's a few bits of body work that need attention before they go too far. Hopefully will last another 40 odd years then :)

You best not park next to me with your shiney new paint making mine look pants :lol: Make sure you post up some pics!

Just

This year Friday night is Camper Jam's very own take on the Mods & Rockers theme!

In Marquee 1 will be.... HERE :D

Might be a stupid question but i am going to ask any way :roll: but I take it no one has got their tkts yet for camperjam :?
just in case i am missing something
cheers shaun :)

As you are already aware this year Friday night is Camper Jam's very own take on the Mods & Rockers theme!

In Marquee 2 will be.... HERE :rocknroll:

I've booked my tickets. I'm made up I can't believe the Beat will be playing friday night. I use to listen to them all the time when I was a wee mod in my early teens. Smashin

doz said:
I've booked my tickets. I'm made up I can't believe the Beat will be playing friday night. I use to listen to them all the time when I was a wee mod in my early teens. Smashin

I was a 'Rudie' in my youth ....a posh mod! :lol:
Loved 'The Beat' and all Ska music! :mrgreen:

If Pop music is your cup of tea, then Marquee 2 on Saturday night is where you'll want to be... :party0010:

HERE

Please DON'T FORGET that if you want to spend a weekend with us, it's pre-book only, which you can do here TICKETS

Finally got my arse in gear and booked them for this year! Really enjoyed it last year, praying for good weather......

After everybody's comments on here about the kids, decided to move from family to EB this year, so might get to meet some of you!

Cheers Chris

WoooHooo, Tickets are now being posted out :D

And we are running a little competition over on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/camperjam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

Ours arrived today :mrgreen: just got to see if the van will be ready in time now

Latest posts