Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
camperjam-lastchance.jpg

Hoping for another top line up of Early bays on the Sunday :)

Well bit of a late decision on this one, just waiting to see if I can get the sunday off work and hopefully I will be able to make it

Am I still able to get into earlybay camping ?

Pete

How many exactly are in earlybay camping, it didnt seem that big of an area last year, just wondered on numbers.

I know the actual thing is massive, we loved it and cant wait

The areas allocated to each club is entirely dependant on how many want camping in that area . In the past awnings weren't considered when space was worked out but that's changed for this year so there should be plenty of space.

CamperJam Camping Tickets are now Sold Out. Thanks to all of you for supporting this event and making it one of the best VW events in the country. :D

Day tickets are still available HERE and we look forward to welcoming you, it's going to be great fun.

There's one final thing. I know it's asking a lot. I know it's being a little bit cheeky. But. Can you please bring the sun with you. :p

One pair of weekend tickets available in the For Sale Forums currently ...

Well I got confirmation from work today that I can have the Sunday off, two days after camping tickets sold out so I'm on the hunt for a pair of adult weekend tickets if anyone hears of any available

Pete

Well we wont be camping anymore :( It was always touch and go with the van and I think I was a little over optimistic :lol:

Should still be there for the day on Saturday though so hopefully will bump into a few of you......

Latest posts