Stolen van blues...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear the news, could never park mine outside my house. Way to many wankers about.
Recent events in the UK have proved that England isnt the wonderfull place that some may think.
Will keep an eye out in Bedford.

Rich

Sad Sad news Mike , Really feel for you and your family , , Seems wierd to take a vehicle that is so unique ?? not like its just another Focus with different plates blending in to the traffic , ???

Best of luck with finding him !! :cry:

Thats aweful. Sorry to hear your news :(

Its worrying the numbers that seem to get stolen - I wonder how many are later found/returned/recovered.

Mike F said:
Sorry to say that I woke up this morning and found my van has been stolen. I'm gutted, sick to the pit of my stomach. Luckily it is properly insured thanks to Clem but I cannot imagine owning any other van, I'd always be comparing.

I'd appreciate anyone who is on other forums re-posting, I can send pics if needed.

I feel especially sorry for Chris and Terry who put so much work into the van last year.

really really sorry to hear that mate :(

thats really sh1t news mike..... as has been said... hope it re-appears....
will post on my local forum too....

Awful shocking news, i cant imagine what that feeling must be like to see its gone in the morning......as above hope it get returned to you very soon and the twat that took it gets what he deserves!!!,

keeping my eyes peeled down on the south coast for you mate........................kev

Wil keep my eyes peeled round this way. Sorry to hear about it. Just tweeted to my followers. Hope it makes it back to you safely.

Looking on the bright side at the end of a rotten day the Coop Insurance (CIS) have been great. I was already dealing with them over another theft from the garage and one of their people suggested I claim on the household policy. I rang and the person said no, not covered. I then had a call from them asking for more details, again no was the answer. I then was amazed to get a third call with them saying they'd talked it through between a couple of them and that as it had been on my drive I had £350 worth of cover for the tv, bedding, tools, spares etc in the van.

As with all of the top people getting in touch today on here I feel like there's been one great big hug going on.

Plus my daughter set up a Facebook group which seems to be going viral...

http://www.facebook.com/groups/233112486730764/

Thanks again, especially Chris / slammedkustom whose hard work has gone and who was great when I rang him early this morning. A true friend.

A few of us have it on our Facebook pages now, have just asked to join your group too... Good luck Mike. 8)

I got Cumbria covered dude.

Kinda had my fill of social parasites this week and this tops it off.

I assume you'll let us know when (not if) it's found?

Truly gutted for you Mike :( . I've had a good look round your bus a few times and know what a big job it is to sort out an old RHD Devon. As you say, it's pretty distinctive and rare. It would be difficult to hide and easily recognisable.

Hope it turns up in one piece. I'll keep my eyes peeled as well.

all the best, Jeremy

On the look out on the Kent Coast, I also travel Round to a lot of industrial estates in the Erith area. hope you get the Van back very soon.

Ive got to say Mike Im gutted for you , I know its only Steel, BUT its not, its a member of the family. I have to echo whats already been said by Slammed Kustom ( Chris )

If anyone gets any parts in fresh primer or any of the rare parts Mike has accumulated over the years on his bus, Then Lets Alert the Police/Mike ;)

LETS get this bus So steaming Hot, that the thieving Scum who nicked this wont be able to do anything with it, BUT give it back to the Rightful owner ASAP

Latest posts