Rant! Am I asking too much of a company? Part Deux

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott wilson said:
i`ve got em in stock but nobody seems to want them right now???????? :roll: also have springplates and horseshoes but again no-one seems to want them right now?

I agree with the above post/response

The thread isnt about who has them in stock and can sell them, its about someone lending someone a part to copy for their own business and never having it returned. needs to stay on subject i think

as per Zeds comment, maybe they are lost or broken as a year is pushing it for any 'lend'. Think its time for a visit and a face to face, i know its a long way and i dont mean for confrontation, just to put an end to it once and for all, as it seems to want to just run and run. I understand he has business contracts to honour, but when its individual things as per Lee C aove it seems very unreasonable

Analog said:
scott wilson said:
i`ve got em in stock but nobody seems to want them right now???????? :roll: also have springplates and horseshoes but again no-one seems to want them right now?

i don't understand the point of that post? is that self advertising?

If i was such a close reseller, i would be having a word with transporterhaus and come to a deal with a set from my stock for t/haus to replace, rather than spread a bad product name which in turn will affect my business?
i take it the stock you have is discount / bulk bought, rather than a sale or return/ supply type deal?
had many words pal over and over reminded, nudged, shouted all in nicks best intrest so enough with the attitude

Well, it's been another few months! Alex doesn't seem capable of responding to voicemail or email anymore!

Needless to say I still don't have my parts back!

Time for a visit? Or just refer to small claims court / debt collection agency?

Nick mate this ridiculous! I'd suggest you either go see him or get the courts involved!

id email him outlining your intention to involve lawyers etc, give him 7 days to reply and if he doesnt go ahead.

This sort of email tends to prompt a response in most cases mate.

Ridiculous situation

Alex,

You have now had my Porsche brake parts for approaching 18 months.

Additionally having advised me that the machining has been done I have still not received my machined hubs and stub axles, which you have also had for nearly 18 months!

As you have not replied to recent correspondence I intend to seek legal assistance in the resolution of this matter. It is also my intention to recoup any and all costs and expenses associated with recovering my property and completing the necessary works I have commissioned you to provide, together with reasonable compensation.

Regards

Nick Rackham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can't believe your patience in all this. not personal to Alex as I have no complaints but when I had hassles with CIP earlier this year. if they wernt in the state's I'd have been there the first weekend and [photobucket]took[/photobucket] my parts not asked politely. as it was I had to wait for the card company to get my money back. should I ever go to California I'll make sure I visit Chris to commend him on his customer service skills

Apology from Transporterhaus received together with a delivery of all parts. :)

Many thanks to all for your support and apologies that this had to be aired in public

Nick-Rackham said:
Apology from Transporterhaus received together with a delivery of all parts. :)

Many thanks to all for your support and apologies that this had to be aired in public

Happy days :mrgreen:

Just a real shame it took a threat of legal action to get sorted though :(

[/quote]
Let me think about that!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I await delivery then cheers :bliss: :party0009: :fighting0030: :worship: :party0023: :sick0010: :animal0028:

Latest posts