• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uber cool said:
Vanagoman - I used to have a crossover with a towbar and this looks right, but wont fot an early bay.

I just fitted the westy towbar like Gadget is selling and another point to note if you are strapped for cash is that since it replaces your OG bumper brackets you can then sell these :D . I got £45 for my OG bumper brackets :mrgreen:

Thanks buddy...so you're saying that my towbar will not fit my Crossover?

I want to add my name to the order list. Let me know where to send the cash and when they are likely to be ready

Ged aka Wonderbus

The cash is winging its way to you now...... why oh why did helen buy a trailer more money ah well saves me sourcing a good pair of irons I suppose

Gadget a quick Q re the electrics bracket, how visible is it when fitted to a van? if its visible is there a chance of having it relocated to a position less visually intrusive whilst not towing?

Just to let You all Know im working on getting an extra price for a courier to send these all around the UK so If you fancy one and are concerned about travelling NOT a problem :lol: :mrgreen:

Also Thanks to All of You Who have Paid so far I WILL email You all a personal acknowledgement Too ;) . Araon I have Pmd you ;)

Ive just finished Nights so Im off to bed

Gadget :D

Cheers Gadget back at ya, if it helps My works van can carry a fair few of these up and down the A1 london to Stamford, M11, and possibly the M1 A47 A14....

I'll be joining you in a mo.... errrrr thats my own bed just finnished nites myself

If there is still time then I will have one, let me know how to pay.
Sent you PM

Twiggy

DSC02889.jpg

The first Batch of Ten ready to Go infact by now 7 have gone and 3 are to Post out to different folks . Just so You know Most of the time a towbar can be shipped next day via Ups etc for £ 25 quid including insurance upto £200 pounds

Gadget ;)

The Next batch order is about to Go in So If you want one folks Get Your Orders in :mrgreen:

yes johnny :D plus it saved me sourcing a good pair of irons after the halfwitt sprayer lost mine.....

ive ordered one, cheers Deano, looking forward to getting this, looks excellent quality thanks 8)

got mine and i must say the workmanship is top notch ......worth every penny, i`ll post pics when fitted
CHEERS DEANO 8)

I'd still like to order one if your doing another batch or have any left?

Not in a rush for it and would prefer to collect it at a show?

Cheers

Alex

Gadget Boy said:
Yes curently taking orders for the next batch , Ive pm'd you

Hello,

Do you have a idea when the next batch will be available?

Are there any left at the moment from the first batch? if so are you going to the volksworldshow?

Will you ship to the Netherlands if so please pm the costs?

Hope to her, kind regards
Mycha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts