• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLS DELETE MODS thanks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a very similar tow bar fitted and it went straight on with a single quite pack. These towbars fit tight behind the bumper and mount in the same place as your bumper mounts. If your bumper fits with your prefared exhaust it should fit with this tow bar.
I try not to get to close to monza exhausts but from what i remember they a hang quite abit lower than the bumper and come out inside off the bumper mounts so i shouldntt see a problem.

I wont be having one im affraid mate as like ive mentioned before ive got a nice towbar now but good luck with the sales.

Please put me down for one of these. I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Karl

gadget your are a legend, top work mate

now i just need to persuade the missus that we really do need an eriba puck now we've got a little un to house as well

i have to be honest, the only thing that was putting me off was the shonkyness of towbars available

hats off to ya dude, and hope your enterprise goes forth and prospers :mrgreen:

This is great, we've already bought an eriba puck and havin it sprayed to match the van however didn't realise how difficult it would be to get a tow bar!
Emailed you to find out how many orders you have and thanks for this, you've made my day
Lou

:shock: Hens teeth you say!! just realised we have one of these on our dormobile!!

Awesome work Gadget! :mrgreen:

do these fit splits i would assume they do but needed to ask

Ok People Yes they are still on going Will EVERYone whos showed an interest Please RE contact me to Still express their interest Thanks . And Tonic Yes they should go straight onto a split bus

Thanks All

Gadget :mrgreen:

WILL PEEPS check they have messaged me Pls as according to a site message :roll: Ive had two PMs deleted due to filters what ever that means ???????????

looks nice but stainless bolts have nowhere near the tensile strength of `high tensile bolts `

Having looked at this point previously, I don't reckon my bus can pull anywhere near the wait where stainless vs high tensile becomes an issue.

I'm still in.

J

I'm interested in one of these gadget. Now i understand how they fit have checked my 6 threaded holes/nuts but they have suffered after 40 yrs and there is not any thread to speak of.

Any ideas anyone what options I may have? There is a metal angled brace behind these holes in the chassis so I can't access behind without cutting structure, access to tap seems v difficult too.

Ta Al

Im interested in one of these gadget. Whats the waiting time? Dont suppose your taking any to vanfest?

Well he went and done it..........................
When there is nothing out there that someone needs, it takes a guy like Deano to take a leap, time, money, hassle, to do what he has done for you guys.
In my short time of knowing him, I have nothing but trust for him, anyone worried should look elseware!
Deano is not that sort, he is probably out of pocket at the moment just trying to sort this out, so come on all you people who have been asking for a Genuine Westfalia Towbar, put your money down and wait for the bar to pop through your letter box :lol:
I have been trying to find bars even in Germany but if you wince at £195 then dream on, you wont get one unless you find someone who dosen't know what they have.
Well done Deano............. ;) ;) ;)

Regards
Ron

VW Endangered Species

Gadget,

Sorry to hassle, is this still on.....I'm happy to send money up front when it's go.

Let me know

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts