Stanford Hall - 5th May 2013 - UPDATED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
baz1875 said:
Camping all booked see you all there

See you on Sunday Baz - please dont take the mickey out of Clare who will be ROUGH (post hen do!)

We're going to have to leave just after lunch now, so if that rules me out of taking any reserve places that come up, scratch me from the list.

I'll be in the carpark :mrgreen:

What time do i need to be there by Sunday morning....is it 8am or 9am?

Oh and pass received Clem....cheers.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

In place no later than 1100am, to be there between 0900-1000am would be best though :)

Just a quick one guys I wanna put my bus up for sale there is there a special section for this an if so how do I go about putting it there ?

Cheers Rob

Rob b said:
Just a quick one guys I wanna put my bus up for sale there is there a special section for this an if so how do I go about putting it there ?

Cheers Rob

There is a section , ask the guys on the gate I guess is the best option

Clem said:
In place no later than 1100am, to be there between 0900-1000am would be best though :)

Cheers Mike I'll get there for about 9am early doors!
Hopefully weather will stay like it is now. ...glorious blue skies....baking hot!!!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Bus is loaded and ready for the morning :D

And this'll do for the weather :mrgreen:

null-12.png

Good day today glad to meet those that i did Clem mate I looked for you and you weren't at your van I headed off at 4.30 didn't get there till 11 wheel fell off on the way :shock: all ok though and no damage :D

Yes great day thanks for organising clem look foward to seeing some pics.
We never arrived until 11 as didnt camp night before coz i been poorly :cry:

Jimbo

Whit said:
Good day today glad to meet those that i did Clem mate I looked for you and you weren't at your van I headed off at 4.30 didn't get there till 11 wheel fell off on the way :shock: all ok though and no damage :D

We were on different shifts mate, every time I was there, you weren't etc etc...

Glad you and the bus were ok. Next time! :D

We didnt make it this year bit pissed of had van mot done needed two new ball joints so didn't have time to get the work done then thought id take it to the council mot station for a second look ,, no work was needed,, just goes to show you just cant trust a lot of mot garages, from now on will go to council station AN INDEPENDENT check
http://www.vwcamperinteriors.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts