• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Westy Jalousie window mozzy mesh sets, and tubing £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh!!

Found another pair! That it the last one for the time being, and thanks to little Blly for "hiding" it, still, better than finding a week old sippy cup full of milk.... :shock:

Cheers,

Alistair

I would like to buy a set of your mesh. Also looking for one original frame as I only have one..by chance... I´m in the Czech Republic and ready to pay for shipping.

1961bluebug said:
I would like to buy a set of your mesh. Also looking for one original frame as I only have one..by chance... I´m in the Czech Republic and ready to pay for shipping.
Hi

I am out of stock at the moment, looking to get some more in, but will be a few weeks before I get it.

Your best best is to search on the forum or Facebook, eBay to source a frame they do come up on occasions

Regards

Alistair

Alright. Should I send you a reminder? Or I can send you a payment right now. And will wait.

Could you put me down for a pair please?

Please PM me when you are ready for payment and an address.

Thanks

holeydub said:
aogrady said:
holeydub said:
can i have a pair please?

Hi,

Yes, of course! Price still the same, £7. Can you send your address, and PayPal as a gift please to [email protected]

Cheers,

Alistair

Brilliant, all sent and I've put my address on the PayPal payment notes :)

Hi Scott,

Got it, thanks very much, will get it out to post as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Alistair

Latest posts