• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW Westy Jalousie window mozzy mesh sets, and tubing £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Alistair,
I will take a set please, just in case as she who must be obeyed has now taken a fancy to
these type windows. Why I don't know, :roll: anyway, 1 set please.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks Alistair, I have received mine and very pleased with it. Cheers Andy

Kyrk72 said:
Thanks Alistair, I have received mine and very pleased with it. Cheers Andy
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback!

Once it's fitted, you can trim off the spare on the edges with a Stanley knife, I cut the sizes quite generously, to allow alignment with the holes in line with the alloy surround (if you're a bit OCD like me) [emoji6]

I used a chop stick to poke the rubber tube in.

Cheers

Alistair

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

All the mesh kits have been sold out now.

Thank you for everyone who has bought it over the years, I certainly hope to get more when I can...

It's been increasingly difficult to source the mesh as I have been getting it from abroad. There isn't anywhere selling it at a fair price in the UK. Mum lived in Spain, and send it over, but was expensive to ship back to the UK plus the cost of it per meter.

Unfortunately my Mum passed away last year, so I can't get anymore at the moment.

I'm on holiday soon at mum's old place , I might try and bring a quantity back with me, if I can find out where she got it from! [emoji6]

It was always a little thing to sell and keep a bit to put to one side to help with running the old bay westy, I didn't make a huge amount, a few quid, and the postage and packaging is around £1.50+ as well.

Ironically, the old T2, which has been gone for 3 years now was utterly reliable, my replacement 2004 T5 2.5... Well, not so much.... Probably in my best interest to keep up with the westy mesh "T5 running costs" fund, I think I'm going to need it....! [emoji28]

Cheers

Alistair
f9576655ec43f1a9dee874ea8ec1cf3a.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Must have been one of the last to get, thanks again.
Should have stayed with the Bay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts