• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST!! Westy Louvre Window Mozzy Net Mesh £7 pair posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dubdubz said:
I don't have any in my bus but have the westy windows - how will I know if it will fit - as in how do I know if there is anything missing from mine, to enable the fitting?

cheers

Darren

Hi!

Ok, if you have the westy windows, there is a similar shaped rectangle alloy frame, that just fits in the recess inside the inner lip of the inside of the window, this alloy frame has the mesh fitted to that, so the frame can be removed if you dont want the mesh showing.

Inside looking out.
DSC00326.jpg

Outside close up
DSC00220.jpg

westymesh.jpg

Check if you have the frame, it may be there, just the mesh missing?

Alistair

aogrady said:
Hi!

Thanks to to following, all paid, will post tommorrow... :D

1. AxlFoley
2. Mole
3. Lard
4. Panalvan
5. slammedresto

Any more takers?

Alistair

Recieved safe and sound!

Many thanks :)

AxlFoley said:
Got mine too, thanks, I just need frames now lol

Mark

Glad they arrived - though the post office upped the price by 60p from last time! :roll: Must have put it through as a large parcel - my GF took them, she didn't know what i paid last time, i'll see what they charge me next!

Cheers!

Alistair

I'll have a set if you any left, i have emailed you as well so as soon as you confirm i'll pay using paypal

Thanks

Stu

scooper said:
I'll have a set if you any left, i have emailed you as well so as soon as you confirm i'll pay using paypal

Thanks

Stu

Hi!

Yes, still got some! Paypal as a gift if you could please?! Will get a pair sent out. PM your address details and username and i will get it sorted!

Cheers!

Alistair

hi - sorry to hijack the thread but I could really use some of this material to midge/mozzie mesh the rooflight in my 72 Devon - I would need a piece minimum 45cms x 45 cms - pref 50x50 - would that be poss from the material you have?

let me know a price and I'll be really pleased to make a purchase

cheers
Rob

robjarman said:
hi - sorry to hijack the thread but I could really use some of this material to midge/mozzie mesh the rooflight in my 72 Devon - I would need a piece minimum 45cms x 45 cms - pref 50x50 - would that be poss from the material you have?

let me know a price and I'll be really pleased to make a purchase

cheers
Rob

Hi!

Unfortunatly, the material i have left is all cut into westy siezed peices, which are around 35cm x 1 meter :roll:

Soz!

Alistair

Latest posts