Idea for charity meet in southampton? your opinions please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a nutshell yes, some of us just fancied doing something different which involved vdubs, beaches and families. We're trying to create a family friendly club where inclusion is a key word where everyone has a voice, where anyone can join, where anyone can suggest things to do and so on.

And on that note we as a new club have decided that we would be interested in supporting this.

There are lots of cliffs by the sea (except our bit of sea lol) so we think it's a good idea as the principal of mountain rescue etc is the same.

Pm details as this develops as I may lose this thread if it goes quiet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Tezzah said:
In a nutshell yes, some of us just fancied doing something different which involved vdubs, beaches and families. We're trying to create a family friendly club where inclusion is a key word where everyone has a voice, where anyone can join, where anyone can suggest things to do and so on.

And on that note we as a new club have decided that we would be interested in supporting this.

There are lots of cliffs by the sea (except our bit of sea lol) so we think it's a good idea as the principal of mountain rescue etc is the same.

Tezzah
so tel, us more about the new club, sounds like more up my street ... we use the bus as a family vehicle .... just a bot further north thatn you just off the A3.
Barry

Hi Barry,

Not a lot to say at the mo, we are only face aching at the mo as the web developer is the other side of the world (someones brother lol) however we really want to get away from politics and so forth. It's all about what people want to do, there will be no committees or rules as such just be nice to everyone in the club. We are having our first meet tomorrow (although a lot of us know each other from previous club(s).

We want to so fun things like bbq's on beach, club runs, that sort of stuff. There will be shows and some will go and some won't and that will be all down to who wants to do what when they get there however half the fun is the cruise there and back.

Where are you mate?

Tezzah said:

will do :D

Tezzah said:

will do :D

I'll be up for this depending on the dates ofcourse , I'm only in fareham too so not far from you at all:D will keep a close eye on this thread,

The parts auction sounds like a good idea too!

Look forward to hearing more about this new club too, sounds pretty good :)

Hi Glen,

I met you a few months ago in the store, I'm involved in running the 'New Forest Dub Club', when you know a few more details such as dates etc, As most of us are based around the waterside area, I'm sure we can get a group of us together to come down for the day.

I can post something on our club facebook page if it helps ?

Dave

timr90 said:
I'll be up for this depending on the dates ofcourse , I'm only in fareham too so not far from you at all:D will keep a close eye on this thread,

The parts auction sounds like a good idea too!

Look forward to hearing more about this new club too, sounds pretty good :)
great thanks :D

Riviera1971 said:
Hi Glen,

I met you a few months ago in the store, I'm involved in running the 'New Forest Dub Club', when you know a few more details such as dates etc, As most of us are based around the waterside area, I'm sure we can get a group of us together to come down for the day.

I can post something on our club facebook page if it helps ?

Dave
hi yes i remember you,that would be great many thanks :D

guys this is great ,thanks for all the support i am gonna start talking about dates with my boss ,was thinking what would the preferance be , either this year before it gets too cold or wait till early spring?
what do you think?
cheers
glen

I'd say spring too as most people will want outdoors stuff for the new season, how about just after Volksworld show as we could give out flyers in the car park

So far I've had a very positive feedback from the club. So as soon as you know dates, let me know and we'll definately be there.

SteveGTU said:
I'd say spring too as most people will want outdoors stuff for the new season, how about just after Volksworld show as we could give out flyers in the car park
good idea steve :D

i am confused,somehow the subject line has been changed , but i did not do it!,
sounds better that way but still confused.
glen

Latest posts