Hayburner Magazine.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Issue 5 art work deadline tomorrow !!!
We are completely sold out on advertising and there is now a waiting list for issue 6.

Very sorry to any companies we could not fit in to this issue, We are looking to maybe extend the magazine by 16 pages for the next issue so hopefully we can do an extra feature as well as hitting advertising demand.

Thank you so much to all who have helped support Hayburner over the last year we could not have done it without you!

HB2copy_zpsb01b489a.jpg

Top mag with some great photos/features - can't wait for the 2nd part of the article about them guys who drove to Sweden to pick up that 53 microbus.

Keep up the good work!

Win Win Win!
Are you a Hayburner FREE magazine subscriber?
As some of you may well know issue 5 has been sent off to print and we are expecting it back around 16th. If you have already subscribed or do so before the 16th of March you will be instantly entered in to our free prize draw were one subscriber will win a T-shirt, Hoodie, Iphone case, Stickers, Bug-tech calender, a pair of R.T.T.S tickets, Trucker hat and whatever else we can find!

Subscribe of the cost of postage only at http://www.hayburner.co.uk/subscription.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good Luck!

P1020932_zps9345c801.jpg

Just back from the printers! Will be with subscribers over the next few days.
http://www.hayburner.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

P1020933_zps47e8a2ec.jpg

We have be bombarded with emails and messages with subscribers saying their subscriptions are late. We are now using a mailing company because we can handle the subscription numbers in house, They were sent out thursday/friday, There has been some horrific weather across the whole of the uk over the last few days so please be patient.
They should be with you any time now.

Thanks for all your support.
Ned

2013-03-25153014_zps4bbc45a8.jpg

nedfaux said:
We have be bombarded with emails and messages with subscribers saying their subscriptions are late. We are now using a mailing company because we can handle the subscription numbers in house, They were sent out thursday/friday, There has been some horrific weather across the whole of the uk over the last few days so please be patient.
They should be with you any time now.

Thanks for all your support.
Ned

2013-03-25153014_zps4bbc45a8.jpg

I got mine on Saturday, a great read :cool:

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 10.1DC using Tapatalk 2

Sorry if this a stupid question, but do i have to re subscribe or does it just roll on?
Thanks Bob

bobbyt said:
Sorry if this a stupid question, but do i have to re subscribe or does it just roll on?
Thanks Bob

If you are a £7.99 subscriber it will roll on. (you are free to cancel at any time)

Since the release of issue 5 we have had some long discussions about Hayburner Magazine's future.

We have taken the time to speak to our Readers and Sponsors to see what you want from the mag.

We have made a decision to trial expanding the magazine an extra 16 pages. The reason for this is to get a good balance with features and advertising.

You will get extra full features/Story's and the subscription postage price will remain the same.

Issue 5 completely sold out of advertising so these extra pages will open up a very limited number of advertising spaces. Please contact us at hayburner AT hotmail.co.uk if you would like to be involved with the magazine. If we had to turn you down to be in the last issue we do have you on file and you will be contacted.

As always Thanks for all your support.

Ned Faux

P1030115_zps97284fc0.jpg

Please anyone who has still not received there copy please send a message with all your details to [email protected] It will be dealt with ASAP plus a copy of your email will go with the rest of the complaints directly to the royal mail.

Very sorry for any lost post, We are trying our best to keep on top of it.

Many Thanks
Ned

Hey subscribed other week not sure if iv received yet or not but really looking forward Toit, how do i get previous issues? Cheers dude

Latest posts