HAYBURNER SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE READ.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedfaux

Reaction score
Yesterday we took delivery of Issue 13. I picked up a copy and was instantly disappointed with the quality of print, colour tones and text in the photos. You can see in the photographs, that pages with postit notes represents discrepancies with print and colour. This is a huge problem to us as thousands of these magazines will have already been posted by our mailing company and will be hitting doorsteps early next week.

We have been in touch with the MD of our printing company and they have accepted full responsibility. We were offered a cash pay out for this massive mistake but we feel you as readers deserve certain standards, so we have turned them down and insisted on them reprinting the entire job and re-mailing every single subscription again. This is a big task and will take a few days.

EVERYONE who subscribes will be receiving two copies of the magazine. One misprint and one up to standard. Feel free to discard the first copy or keep it unopened as a collector’s item.

We have put months of hard work in to this issue and feel it is our biggest and best yet.

I should have known that the curse of Issue 13 would hit us at some point. I can only apologise on behalf of our printing company for this epic and very expensive mistake.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has subscribed and supported the free magazine.

Please help us by sharing this post.

Ned.

That's unfortunate but you've stuck to your guns & the printers are redoing FOC.
how can I subscribe to Hay burner?

Andy

Thanks I received the first one in the post this morning so will give that one to my 4 year old as he loves it and keep the better copy of me :)

Ands1 said:
That's unfortunate but you've stuck to your guns & the printers are redoing FOC.
how can I subscribe to Hay burner?

Andy

--> http://www.hayburner.co.uk/subscription.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <--

Worth every penny!

My fingers got covered in ink from the cover page. Ned you were right to reject them, shoddy quality compared to the usual. Thanks for standing up behind your creation and not accepting low standards.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts