Please avoid Hayburner Knock off's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedfaux

Reaction score
We are being ripped off. A big part of the funding to bring you a FREE VW magazine is the sale of tshirts, stickers and back copies of the magazine. If you would like any of our products please contact me personally at [email protected] or go to ebay and check you are buying through Hayburner and not one of the many people that think its ok to rip off a FREE magazine.

Please avoid these sellers at Hayburner is a registered trademark.

Many Thanks for all your support . Ned Faux

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hayburner-GRAPHICS-STICKER-VW-SURF-SURFING-CAMPER-DUB-AIRCOOLED-/170905828274?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27cac7fbb2#ht_639wt_1398" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hayburner-Magerzine-Vw-Beetle-Type-2-3-4-Split-Bus-Camper-Screen-/180968601314?pt=UK_Magazines&hash=item2a2291b6e2#ht_500wt_1413" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its the fact that stickers, Tshirts and back copies raise the same amount of money as we actually make from the mag itself. If other companies decide to reproduce stickers etc... (and the are) It leaves me with out a wage. Plus I paid to have the logo registered not so others can make money off the back of it.

I'd buy a sticker or t-shirt to support the magazine - would be annoyed to know if it wasn't actually giving anything to you so thanks for heads up!

If everyone who reads this could report the items on ebay as a fake and that its ripping off his trademark it would be helpful to Ned.

I've deleted the previous comments as they were'nt helpful. Copying someones trademark is illegal and Ned loses money and we could lose a free magasine.

Keep up the good work.

I love Hayburner I can't believe people will jump on the back of Neds hard work just to turn a quick buck.

r73 said:
I love Hayburner I can't believe people will jump on the back of Neds hard work just to turn a quick buck.

I agree , ned's produced an excellent mag.

skin69 said:
Reading this has just inspired me to sign for the Mag, best monies I spent (Hopefully)....

I too have just subscribed :) There's a very fine line between plagiarism and downright stealing - and the guilty lazy-arse unimaginative scrotes should be named & shamed and forced to repay any monies they've made!

It's a fantastic magazine that needs all our support. Ned & Vik are awesome and both work very hard to keep the magazine afloat for our viewing pleasure.
I hope it will keep going into 2013 and beyond.
Nice work guys;-)

well every cloud has a silver lining, on the basis of this post I just subscribed :)

still shit that someone is ripping your stuff of though!

Latest posts