Gadgets Speed Shop presents The Citrus Valley Campground Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for there Kind words on teh new Headliner , Ive started to put the all new interior in and Will get the mad matz's flooring down this week ready for the Busfreeze show on Sunday ...... Also I will be at teh slough swapmeet in her :mrgreen:

Good stuff Deano 8)

Plates are a bit shiney though! ;) That headlining is ace!

Tbh Clem I really thought about '' ageing '' the plates But I really kinda like the fact there new and stick out so to speak :lol: And now all the interior is back in all the headliner has come to life too ;) Ive laid the Mad Matz's floor tiles and i will get some pics up asap . OR you could see it in the Show an Shine at Buzfreeze this sunday :mrgreen:

Deano, nice work, cant wait to see at Busfreeze Sunday. I like the raised letter number plates, proper old skool.

Once you get all that crap writing off and sprayed nice and shiney it will look great :lol:

A Major thing left to do on this bus is the interior. So all of last week I started to lay the Mad Matz down in the rear and get them all square. After drawing the start line off we went , Now its alot easier to fit a piece of chequered vinyl flooring BUT I dont do easy and I think the tiles make it look a lot classier :mrgreen:

DSC04460.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

While I was at It i also stripped and repainted the original rear view mirrror I got off Volksheaven at Vanfest as the original was past it .

DSC04456.jpg

DSC04459.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

You may recall I made and fitted white birch ply panels before It went to Vanfest but due to the headliner being fitted id stripped the bus out , So after another coat of Varnish on the panels they all went back in and I refitted the westy interior too.
I scrubbed and refitted the front seats and refitted the original sunvisors and rear original Hella lights in the roof :mrgreen:

I still have the rubber over arch mats to glue down and also the side mats that fit into the walkway too . As you can see its pretty much there now

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04464.jpg

DSC04475.jpg

DSC04472.jpg

The next job is to clean the fablon off all the tables and take them back to white melamine underneath

And Two cheeky shots of her in teh Show and Shine at Busfreeze 24/10/10

Busfreeze2010no2.jpg

Busfreeze2010.jpg

Gadget

Latest posts