Gadgets Speed Shop presents The Citrus Valley Campground Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a good build. Great pictures and amazing work. You must be well chuffed. Proper nice van 8)

Heres some of the stuff you wont ever see ;)
Due to the large rings the track rods pass through I had to modify the clutch cable conduit at the beam end and it was going to have to curve so I came up with this modified tube that curves over the ring and still functions correctly :mrgreen:

DSC04333.jpg

DSC04346.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

Im sure No one will get there head under there to look Lmao :mrgreen: But I know its all painted and detailed :lol: :lol:

It is pretty amazing. I couldn't imagine spending that long working on something. It's some devotion!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Fantastic work Dean, you can have a bit of a sit back and enjoy now.

It always takes a huge sacrifice to create a masterpiece like this, and there will be regrets and times where it doesn't feel worth it. I hope all of the comments here will reassure you that your work has not gone unnoticed and we love a happy...... (+ seriously low) ......ending.

This is not the first sign written bus you have brought back from the brink of death and I'm sure it wont be the last, I just hope you give yourself enough time to have some fun in it....... :mrgreen:

PS....I liked the sprints on it too :lol:

This looked the biz over the weekend- Absolutely killer, but now I have seen how much work you put in to get it that way my hat is off to you- Good work fella! A real earlybay inspiration vehicle! 8) 8)

Seth

what a grafter! Deano your work is top quality,Now I'm a stock jockey at heart but if anything can turn me,its both of your patina princesses that you've resurrected - you deserve the credit mate. a 30 hr stint at one point!!!! - man thats passion!!

Latest posts