Gadgets Speed Shop presents The Citrus Valley Campground Bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bus, Gadget. I like it :)

I didn´t know you had thoose skills.

I thought your skills were drinking beer and talk some dirty Swedish, as you did when I met you at EB1 ;)

I´m fine, thanks.

I´m browsing early bay for some inspiration.

I working on a -68 westfalia, and I need to do some notching work in the back. I´m looking on earlybay how you UK guys do it. I like your solution, so I think I will be a copycat ;)

Demian said:
I´m fine, thanks.

I´m browsing early bay for some inspiration.

I working on a -68 westfalia, and I need to do some notching work in the back. I´m looking on earlybay how you UK guys do it. I like your solution, so I think I will be a copycat ;)

Good work :mrgreen: I was in Stockholm last year and then Arvidsjar in the north during March :mrgreen: Lots of snow and the snowmobiling and sking was very good 8) 8)

Another tip of the hat for a superb bus.
Hell, that's not enough, I'll doff the whole hat. :D

And perfect example that there's a lot more to getting stance right than just going low! 8)

Cracking build thread, only just found the time to get in here and check it out :D

You've given me quite a few ideas and things to think about on what I want to do to the '69 Crerwcab I have coming, as I want it low...but how strange that, while I wouldn't have a problem notching the chassis front and rear, tubbing the front bothers me!! I didn't tub the split because the front inners where ok, here's hoping the inners on the Bay are rotten :shock:

BTW, it was me who went over that concrete bridge at Stanford Hall in my full height Westy in '08 :lol:

Sweet, I have trying to ring dave all day but no answer :roll: at least my mind it as rest now I no he Bought it.

Good to see you at Stanford ( inhad the marshal bib on )

Wow!!!! Not only a stunning bus also super talented beautiful job saving that old Baby 🙏🏻🥊

Latest posts