Busfest 2016 - 9-11 Sep '16

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a novice and missed out on family camping ticket. If anyone has any bus failures or any other reason cannot make it please PM me and I'll take the ticket (assuming that they are transferable?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been a novice and missed out on family camping ticket. If anyone has any bus failures or any other reason cannot make it please PM me and I'll take the ticket (assuming that they are transferable?)

Bookie said:

The small print says non transferable, but in reality they are.

Keep an eye on the For Sale forums between now and then, they do crop up. You only technically need an adult ticket and camping unit pass, as passengers can pay on arrival. :)

Clem said:
Bookie said:

The small print says non transferable, but in reality they are.

Keep an eye on the For Sale forums between now and then, they do crop up. You only technically need an adult ticket and camping unit pass, as passengers can pay on arrival. :)

Awesome advice. Will keep my eyes peeled. Thanks...

If not it will be a Toureag day trip[CRYING FACE]

You could put a wanted add on here, and on the Late Bay and on VZI and increase your chance loads of getting tickets. It will work as that what I sometimes do :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, They`re all a good bunch :mrgreen:

sparkywig said:
ib-bus said:
:shock: Well .... I'm afraid of zombies but I am still going :mrgreen:
Busfest charged my credit card yesterday so I guess I will have a vendors plot this year again 8)
Please stop by to say hi or to buy one of the many trinkets and americana I shipped inside my bus to sell at Busfest.

Looking forward to seeing or meeting some of you there :D

See you there Juan. :)

Si Señor , see you there :mrgreen:

Got my passes and tickets in hand now , also got confirmation my bus will arrive on time so all is good 8)
Come say Hi at spot 204 , Cider or Beer donations will be accepted all weekend :lol:

After a slight issue with an engine fire in Switzerland I won't have my bus for Busfest unfortunately...but I'll still be there, letting the side down in the new daily and a tent! 8)

ib-bus said:
sparkywig said:
ib-bus said:
:shock: Well .... I'm afraid of zombies but I am still going :mrgreen:
Busfest charged my credit card yesterday so I guess I will have a vendors plot this year again 8)
Please stop by to say hi or to buy one of the many trinkets and americana I shipped inside my bus to sell at Busfest.

Looking forward to seeing or meeting some of you there :D

See you there Juan. :)

Si Señor , see you there :mrgreen:

Got my passes and tickets in hand now , also got confirmation my bus will arrive on time so all is good 8)
Come say Hi at spot 204 , Cider or Beer donations will be accepted all weekend :lol:

I'm bringing some proper cider. :)

I'm gutted because I couldn't get the time off work to go to this years Busfest, and now I have managed to wangle the weekend off.
Will I still be able to put our bus in the club display as a day visitor?
I'm going to try and find somewhere nearby to camp for the long weekend, any recommendations?
If anyone knows of any tickets for sale, please send me a PM

Chris

I've got tickets from ebay.... I'm well chuffed :D , Just gutted I can't camp with the early bay crew :cry: .

STP said:
I've got tickets from ebay.... I'm well chuffed :D , Just gutted I can't camp with the early bay crew :cry: .

Ask nicely at the gate, say I said it should be ok ;) there's usually enough shuffle room

Ok, you all know what to do, you all should know where to do it by now and I guess you should know at what time right?

For those of you who don't please read on and/or click on the link: http://www.busfest.org/busfest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For some years now the forum have been put on club display on the tarmac are between the barns at this show, however this location will be the last time for us as next year the area will be covered by yet another barn!!

Please come and join in the display as there is plenty of room for everyone! I will be there to park you all up, kicking off at approximately 09:00 on both days (Saturday and Sunday), however, Saturday is the main day for this. Please feel free to post this info onwards.

All welcome, no matter where you are camping. Normally those leaving the early bay camping area will do so en masse around 0900 - 0930.

See you there :D

Latest posts